BY REDKEN

Light Moisture for Normal / Dry Hair Apricot Oil Clear Moisture Conditioner detangles and restores lightweight moisture to normal to dry hair.  Redken s exclusive Interbond Conditioning System delivers moisturizing apricot oil that combines with glucosamine and glycerin to form a unique Micro-Moisture Complex.  This ultra-light blend helps restore, rebalance and retain the optimum level without over moisturizing.  Hair is soft, shiny and airy. ; Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with Redken 5th Avenue NYC and are not a licensed retailer of Redken 5th Avenue NYC.  Redken 5th Avenue NYC guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer.  We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or see more...

olga s.
Sunny Isl Bch, FL
I bought this conditioner in Ulta on deal and i didn't regret. It is very lightweight and it makes my hair very soft and moisturized. It smells fresh and it has great value. This huge bottle will last me for a long time. I m not disappointed in thus product. It does a good job.
Nicole M.
Mc Gaheysville, VA
This is nice because it was nice when chlorine turned my hair green and it helped get it back to its natural blonde color. It is very effective. I just hate how expensive it is. I used it every time o washed my hair in the summertime. I'm satisfied.
Makena M.
Anderson, IN
This stuff is so good for my hair! It is so moisturizing and leaves my hair feeling so silky and smooth. I don't think I could use any other conditioner after switching to this one, it is amazing! I would definitely recommend it to a friend!
Kara S.
I love how his feels on my hair and I absolutely love how it smells. I got a liter bottle on sale from #Ulta for around $15. Totally worth the money even if you are paying full price. Excited to use this the next few months!
Leticia S.
I love this moisturizer. It's makes my hair feel so soft. I use it every time I wash my hair bits great for color treated hair It smells great and feels good. I would buy this product again after I finish one bottle
Stephanie L.
Toledo, OH
This is my favorite conditioner. Just the right amount of moisture without making my hair feel greasy or weighed down, and you don't need to use a ton of it either like with some very light conditioners.
Linda T.
Tigard, OR
This is a product I have been repurchasing for years and will continue to do so. It's conditioning enough for dry hair but light enough for fine hair too. The perfect combination!
Melissa A.
This helped renew the moisture in my hair after I had it colored. It smells great too!
Sophia R.
Ann Arbor, MI
I really like this product it leaves my hair so soft and it feels so good. ;)
Jamie D.
Burbank
I have been using redeem for years. I love this one and all soft. I have thin hair and it is hard to find products that moisturizer without leaving my hair heavy and mousy looking. I get a lot of compliments on the soft texture of my hair with this shampoo.
Gina R.
Wixom, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have curly tangly hair. And a lot of products leaved me greasy. Does anyone else have this problem and did this product work well for you?
Neoli M.
PUERTO RICO
Donde lo puedo conseguir y es bueno para cabello rizado y deshidratado ?