BY REDKEN

Light Moisture for Normal / Dry Hair Apricot Oil Clear Moisture Conditioner detangles and restores lightweight moisture to normal to dry hair.  Redken s exclusive Interbond Conditioning System delivers moisturizing apricot oil that combines with glucosamine and glycerin to form a unique Micro-Moisture Complex.  This ultra-light blend helps restore, rebalance and retain the optimum level without over moisturizing.  Hair is soft, shiny and airy. ; Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with Redken 5th Avenue NYC and are not a licensed retailer of Redken 5th Avenue NYC.  Redken 5th Avenue NYC guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer.  We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or see more...

Heather R.
I love the Redken clear moisture conditioner. It leaves my hair feeling extremely soft and manageable. It does not leave a lot of buildup or an oily finish on my hair which I love and it gives me the feeling of a salon treatment.
Kaitlyn Y.
It smelled good! It is a good product for soneone with less hair. I had to use a bit more then I liked,but I have a FULL head of longish curly hair. Good product though.
Rebecca K.
Holland, MI
Review for: Redken Clear Moisture Conditioner more...
Clear moisture is my conditioner of choice. I am very picky about how a product makes my hair feel and this conditioner doesn't leave residue or a tacky feeling behind. I started using this conditioner when I had color treated hair and I still use it with continued positive results.
Heather P.
Greenfield, WI
I was not a fan of the smell of this conditioner. It was really okay not great. My hair felt similar to other conditioners and for the price I felt it should've done more or been softer.
Kara S.
I love how his feels on my hair and I absolutely love how it smells. I got a liter bottle on sale from #Ulta for around $15. Totally worth the money even if you are paying full price. Excited to use this the next few months!
Jamie D.
Burbank , CA
I have been using redeem for years. I love this one and all soft. I have thin hair and it is hard to find products that moisturizer without leaving my hair heavy and mousy looking. I get a lot of compliments on the soft texture of my hair with this shampoo.
Jill B.
Allen Park, MI
I absolutely love Redken products and was looking to give a different one of their products a try because after a while of using the same conditioner by hair stops responding to it. I have very thin, fine hair that is constantly breaking, tangling, and lacking moisture. It also fries easily when I blow dry it, but if I don't blow dry it then styling becomes impossible. I decided to give this product a try and it was just okay to me. It doesn't seem to do much for moisturizing and protecting my hair from damage. It does detangle well, and it is definitely light but I probably wouldn't buy it again since it hasn't done much to restore my dry hair.
Michelle B.
Loganville, GA
I've been a Redkin user for years. I have medium to long hair that is naturally curly and colored, so my hair needs moisture year round. I recently switched from the smooth lock to clear moisture hoping to get softer hair. I'm glad I did! Although the smooth lock worked well on days I straightened my hair, the clear moisture has helped bring softness back to my curls. It's good to give your hair a change once in a while and listen to what it's asking for. I really enjoy the scent and rinses out well just leaving me with silky shiny curls.
Jeana H.
Love to use this conditioner because its not to heavy on my hair. I have really thin hair and typically only use conditioner on the tips of my end to avoid oil at root. This conditioner does not create oil at my roots.
Leticia S.
I love this moisturizer. It's makes my hair feel so soft. I use it every time I wash my hair bits great for color treated hair It smells great and feels good. I would buy this product again after I finish one bottle
Gina R.
Wixom, MI
I have curly tangly hair. And a lot of products leaved me greasy. Does anyone else have this problem and did this product work well for you?
Neoli M.
PUERTO RICO
Donde lo puedo conseguir y es bueno para cabello rizado y deshidratado ?