BY REDKEN

Light Moisture for Normal / Dry Hair Apricot Oil Clear Moisture Conditioner detangles and restores lightweight moisture to normal to dry hair.  Redken s exclusive Interbond Conditioning System delivers moisturizing apricot oil that combines with glucosamine and glycerin to form a unique Micro-Moisture Complex.  This ultra-light blend helps restore, rebalance and retain the optimum level without over moisturizing.  Hair is soft, shiny and airy.

Julia R.
Crane, TX
I love this product! This does a very great job of keeping my hair hydrated and soft! This product has so much moisture in it. A little bit really goes a long way. Once my hair wasn’t as damaged, I can’t use as much. I only use it on the ends of my hair. Too much on the scalp makes my hair very greasy. I recommend this product to those with severe dry hair to normal hair.
Karli D.
Slidell, LA
I’ve used this a couple times in myself and guests. It is a good conditioner for dry hair but it’s is just sort of a basic conditioner. I can get the same results from many other conditioners.
Heather R.
I love the Redken clear moisture conditioner. It leaves my hair feeling extremely soft and manageable. It does not leave a lot of buildup or an oily finish on my hair which I love and it gives me the feeling of a salon treatment.
Heather P.
GREENFIELD, WI
I was not a fan of the smell of this conditioner. It was really okay not great. My hair felt similar to other conditioners and for the price I felt it should've done more or been softer.
Kaitlyn Y.
It smelled good! It is a good product for soneone with less hair. I had to use a bit more then I liked,but I have a FULL head of longish curly hair. Good product though.
Kara S.
I love how his feels on my hair and I absolutely love how it smells. I got a liter bottle on sale from #Ulta for around $15. Totally worth the money even if you are paying full price. Excited to use this the next few months!
Rebecca K.
Holland, MI
Review for: Redken Clear Moisture Conditioner more...
Clear moisture is my conditioner of choice. I am very picky about how a product makes my hair feel and this conditioner doesn't leave residue or a tacky feeling behind. I started using this conditioner when I had color treated hair and I still use it with continued positive results.
Kasey H.
Boise, ID
I've heard redken is retiring this conditioner; but that must be hearsay. It's a fabulous product, and smells great, but beware; if you have oily hair/skin, it may not be for you. It is for people with dry hair, so maybe only use it in the summer if you have oily hair.
Sarah H.
Wilkinson, IN
Love this conditioner. It is more on the expensive side but my hair feels so soft and hydrated after I use it. It is safe for color treated hair and this is a main reason I use it. I have fragile ends and I feel using this has helped my straggly ends.
Jamie D.
Burbank , CA
I have been using redeem for years. I love this one and all soft. I have thin hair and it is hard to find products that moisturizer without leaving my hair heavy and mousy looking. I get a lot of compliments on the soft texture of my hair with this shampoo.
Laura M.
Austin, TX
Does this conditioner leave your hair greasy?
Gina R.
Wixom, MI
I have curly tangly hair. And a lot of products leaved me greasy. Does anyone else have this problem and did this product work well for you?
Neoli M.
PUERTO RICO
Donde lo puedo conseguir y es bueno para cabello rizado y deshidratado ?

Amazon