Redken Clear Moist Conditioner
Redken Clear Moist Conditioner
Sarah H.
Wilkinson , IN
Love this conditioner. It is more on the expensive side but my hair feels so soft and hydrated after I use it. It is safe for color treated hair and this is a main reason I use it. I have fragile ends and I feel using this has helped my straggly ends.
Kaylea C.
Elbert, CO
I am a hair stylist and when you buy this product from your stylist and not Walmart it is a great conditioner. This is a go to conditioner in the salon because it is very moisturizing and helps to remove split ends. a lot of times when you buy it from Walmart it is not the true product.
Jeannette C.
Canton, MI
I pair this clear moist conditioner with the Redken volume shampoo. My long, straight hair feels rich after showering, and I can definitely see an improvement in the health and texture.
Taylor D.
Columbia, MD
Definitely a worthwhile product. While I wasn't having any issues with my prior conditioner, this definitely feels great in my hair after using it.
Christina K.
Haddon Twp, NJ
Im pretty sure I love every Redken product! Their just the BEST! The Redken clear Moist Conditioner really moisturizes my hair witch I need from all the bleaching. I pair this with Redkens All Soft and my hair has never felt so silky smooth and tangle free. I can see a huge difference in my split ends and just the feel of my hair it feels great, looks shiner way more healthier. Always a plus! I just love those two together. I will forever be a Redken user!
Tori F.
Consistency is thin. I prefer other brands. I had a sample so maybe it would take a longer term using it to see results
Mariana L.
Es Es un acondicionador mui bueno para chicas que tienen el cabello mui seco o quebradizo ya que en lo personal es un poko grasoso
Laura M.
Austin, TX
Does this conditioner leave your hair greasy?