Redken Clean Spice 2-in-1 Conditioning Shampoo uploaded by Julie C.
Redken Clean Spice 2-in-1 Conditioning ShampooInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

BY REDKEN

With the convenience of a 2-in-1 formula, Redken For Men Clean Spice 2-in-1 Conditioning Shampoo appeals to the fast-paced lifestyles of today's man. Hair is left stronger, smoother and with a ‘polished’ appearance.

Working to cleanse and condition your hair, the Redken For Men Clean Spice 2-in-1 Conditioning Shampoo uses nourishing essential wood oils to moisturise and control even the most hard-to-manage hair while aromatic spices revitalise the scalp and warm the senses.

Jackie K.
This is a little expensive but I do want to sleep believe it’s worth the price. I’m sensitive to a lot of different shampoos and conditioners and this is one of the only ones that I really like. Because of the smell my husband uses it to and all my kids love it as well. It leaves your hair feeling super soft and smelling amazing.
Stephanie W.
West Jordan
I bought this for my husband to try and he liked it. It’s a little pricey for the size but nice that it is a 2 in 1 and it smells fantastic.
Brandie R.
Jackson, AL
My husband loves this stuff. The smell is great and price is affordable. Redken has always been a favorite of mine. Even my boys use this on a regular basis. I would definitely recommend this for someone to try at least once. I promise it will then become one of your favorites!
Julie C.
Escondido, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Redken Clean Spice 2-in-1 Conditioning Shampoo If your or your hubby is into 2 in 1 products then looks no father. This shampoo and conditioner hybrid leaves the hair clean while conditions it leaving it feeling healthy from the inside and out
member-a3474
This product is just great I have damaged hair and this repaired my hair. Although it is a bit pricey i think it is worth every penny!
Esmeralda M.
This product smells amazing!!!!! The shampoo is great for any men type of hair. It might be a little pricey but that's just what I don't like about it. It was glad I purchased it but my husband didn't seem to like it as much as me.