BY REDKEN

Draws out impurities like a magnet for non-stripping cleanse that is gentle enough for everyday use. Formulated without silicones and sulfates. Color-safe.

• Is this as gentle as it claims? I have heard not ... Be the first to answer!
  • Does the Redken Clean Maniac Micellar Clean-Touch Shampoo strip y...1 Answers
  • How does this differ from the Redken cleansing cream shampoo?1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Corinne L.
Matawan, NJ
Review for: Redken Clean Maniac Micellar Clean-Touch Shampoo more...
I got this product from Ulta and i was so excited to try it! The later feels great and you can almost feel your hair and scalp getting squeaky clean. I don’t wash my hair everyday so I have a lot of oil and buildup, and it definitely gets rid of that, but for women with chemically processed hair, it seems to strip away a lot of the oil I need in my hair to keep it soft. Washing this product out has left my hair a tangled mess once or twice, but nothing that a little extra conditioner can’t fix. Overall, it does a great job at deep cleansing, but with side effects that (for me) aren’t worth it.
Aubrey H.
Review for: Redken Clean Maniac Micellar Clean-Touch Shampoo more...
I was on the hunt for a clarifying shampoo and conditioner.  The first use I wasn't impressed whatsoever.  It didn't lather like I'd hoped for.  Turns out, I wasn't using enough product.  It completely stripped my hair of the oils, dirt, product and smells.  It gives my hair so much volume and it feels EXTREMELY clean.  I was literally blown away at this product.  Now I use twice a week or anytime my hair feels super dirty.  That feeling you get after a good hand wash?  It does the same thing to your hair.  Super clean...not too dry, nice scent.
Elizabeth K.
Lake Grove, NY
Review for: Redken Clean Maniac Micellar Clean-Touch Shampoo more...
I don't shampoo my hair everyday so when I do I like to get an extreme clean to prevent any oily buildup. While I felt this gave an okay cleanse to my hair it didn't leave my hair feeling as weightless as I would have liked it too. I think it's still left behind some residue on my scalp. Keep in mind if you use the shampoo you need a strong conditioner preferably even a conditioning mask
Grace R.
Summerfield, NC
Review for: Redken Clean Maniac Micellar Clean-Touch Shampoo more...
I had high expectations for this shampoo and was very disappointed. My hair is super thick and gets greasy very quickly and was looking for something to help my hair feel clean and stay clean-if anything I feel like this shampoo made my hair get GREASIER SOONER!!!
Matt M.
Lexington, KY
Review for: Redken Clean Maniac Micellar Clean-Touch Shampoo more...
Usually obsessed with all things redken! However, not so much with this product!

It would be perfect for athletes after a grimy workout but I wouldn’t recommend for every day use!!

Leaves hair feeling stripped of everything!! Including nutrients!! I would recommend using a mega mask in place of conditioner!
Hailie T.
Fitzgerald, GA
Love this shampoo. It leaves my hair feeling completely clean, and it makes it smell amazing!!! The only downside is that I can't use it every day or my hair starts to feel like pine straw. However, it is great to use a couple of times a week!!
Sara D.
Waterford, MI
I’ve bought this to use over the summers after hours on the lake or in the pool. My hair always feels like it’s weighed down and this helps restore my hairs natural properties and makes it feel clean as ever.
Sara-Catherine F.
Tupelo, MS
I just bought this set because I was really wanting a good cleansing shampoo to help strip all the excess build up off my hair but still leave it looking healthy. I couldn't decide between this or Bumble and bumbles Sunday shampoo and ultimately decided on Redken's because I have been a loyal user of their products my entire life. I know that their products are made of great quality and this shampoo didn't disappoint. After using it going on a month now (once a week) I've noticed I've had less hair that falls out. It also has a fantastic scent that leaves you wanting to sniff your hair all day long. It helps add volume and shine. It definitely restores your hair it it's full potential. I have long hair that is super curly but boy to thick. I would recommend this product to anyone wanting a great restoring shampoo!
Robyn D.
Review for: Redken Clean Maniac Micellar Clean-Touch Shampoo more...
I can't even believe that I found a shampoo that could make me go back to shampoo. Yes it is very strong shampoo and if you are dry you'll hardly need to wash. But I am not itchy, flakey and my skin is not flamingo red after use from residue. This is seriously a very good shampoo. And equally love the conditioner. Additionally I hardly have hair loss with this one, and I confidently confirm I will buy a full size and experience long term effect if any and update my review.
Natalia V.
i'm not gonna lie..i picked this duo up solely on packaging. but after 3 weeks, i'm obsessed! not only does it smell amazingggg..it's sulfate & silcone-free. using micellar technology it deep cleans all product build up, dirt & impurities - it's gentle for everyday use & suitable for all hair types.
Lesley s.
Sacramento, CA
Is this an expensive brand?
Cara M.
Natrona Hts, PA
How does this differ from the Redken cleansing cream shampoo?
Sara B.
Richland, WA
Does the Redken Clean Maniac Micellar Clean-Touch Shampoo strip your hair of its natural oils? Is it like a clarifying shampoo? Does it leave your hair soft and manageable ? Thank you for your reply!
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
How much does this go for??
Gia A.
Where can I get this is the U.S?