Redken Clean Maniac Clean-Touch Conditioner uploaded by Alecia R.

BY REDKEN

Clean Maniac Clean-Touch Conditioner lightly moisturizes hair for a clean, healthy feel. Infused with Neofresh Technology, patented odor neutralizing technology that repels unpleasant odor so hair remains fresh.

Stephanie N.
Boca raton, FL
I just purchased the shampoo and conditioner at Ulta during its liter sale. So far I am very impressed it works great on my fine hair with an oily scalp. It isn’t super moisturizing but I don’t need a heavy conditioner like that. Would definitely repurchase
Shelby T.
Arizona City
I heard about this conditioner from a friend and she highly recommend it so i tried it! It worked really well with my color treated hair & helped with the dryness a lot! I was very satisfied and would definitely repurchase it!
Kaitlan A.
I actually LOVE this stuff so much! This line works so well! It doesn't feel stripping but really cleans the hair (the shampoo that is). And the conditioner is super lightweight and makes my hair feel nice and smooth!
Alexis S.
I love this product. It's silky smooth on my hair and leave my hair in a soft finish with some shine. It's best for dry scalp, and it didn't ever ruin my colored hair, I was very satisfied with this product.
destiny r.
Mt Sterling, KY
I love redken products. This shampoo was amazing on my hair which is colored at rhe moment it didnt dry it out but left it really smooth and soft. Definitely worth a try if your looking for a new shampoo!
Taylor B.
Makes my hair feel so soft and clean! Best for both dry and oily scalp ! Would definitely recommend using this product even if you do not have dry and oily scalp ! Very satisfied !
Stevie R.
Joplin
Redken Clean Maniac Clean-Touch Conditioner is good. Leaves my hair super soft. I got it at ulta for about $7. It also smells amazing! I love Redken products.
Alinne K.
Paulista Olinda , PE
Quero muito esse produto , mandem perguntas pra mim responde pfv tou esperando as perguntas pra mim ver se consigo receber  eu amei esse produto
santana b.
Lenore, WV
Love the smell and how my hair feels after using, but my hair is very oily when I use this. It's good for color treated hair and does great.
Miara T.
Roan mountain, TN
Best product i have used in years
It helped my hair grow too! It was great.
It is hard to find now my ulta doesnt have it anymore.
Lesley S.
Sacramento, CA
How good is this conditioner on curly hair?
Kasey S.
Boaz, AL
What's everyone think of this? Is it worth the money!
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
Where can I find this at??
Glorimary A.
Does the hair get oily ?
chastity p.
Hannibal , MO
Has anyone tried this product? If yes, what are your thoughts on it?