Redken Clean Maniac Clean-Touch Conditioner uploaded by Alecia R.

BY REDKEN

Lightly moisturizes for a clean, healthy feel. Formulated without silicones and sulfates. Color-safe.

destiny r.
Stanton, KY
I love redken products. This shampoo was amazing on my hair which is colored at rhe moment it didnt dry it out but left it really smooth and soft. Definitely worth a try if your looking for a new shampoo!
Taylor B.
Makes my hair feel so soft and clean! Best for both dry and oily scalp ! Would definitely recommend using this product even if you do not have dry and oily scalp ! Very satisfied !
Stevie R.
Joplin
Redken Clean Maniac Clean-Touch Conditioner is good. Leaves my hair super soft. I got it at ulta for about $7. It also smells amazing! I love Redken products.
Alinne K.
Paulista Olinda , PE
Quero muito esse produto , mandem perguntas pra mim responde pfv tou esperando as perguntas pra mim ver se consigo receber  eu amei esse produto
santana b.
Lenore, WV
Love the smell and how my hair feels after using, but my hair is very oily when I use this. It's good for color treated hair and does great.
Miara T.
Roan mountain, TN
Best product i have used in years
It helped my hair grow too! It was great.
It is hard to find now my ulta doesnt have it anymore.
Shelby S.
Adrian michigan
I love this product. My hair stylist actually uses this in her salon and compared to othere it works just as well.
Alecia R.
Abilene, TX
I love Redkin conditioner, I use it everyday. I have used a lot of conditioning products and this works the best!
Sharon B.
Arab
Love the fresh smell & the way my hair feels & looks. Affordable for the quality. Definitely would recommend.
susan d.
I love redken! Makes my hair feel amazing! My hair looks so healthy shiny and moisturized. And oh so soft!
Lesley s.
Sacramento, CA
How good is this conditioner on curly hair?
Kasey S.
Boaz, AL
What's everyone think of this? Is it worth the money!
Lindsay D.
Fall river, MA
Where can I find this at??
Gia A.
Does the hair get oily ?
chastity p.
Hannibal, MO
Has anyone tried this product? If yes, what are your thoughts on it?