Hair CareHair ProductsConditionerRedken
Clean Maniac Clean-Touch Conditioner

Redken Clean Maniac Clean-Touch Conditioner

by Redken

Clean Maniac Clean-Touch Conditioner lightly moisturizes hair for a clean, healthy feel. Infused with Neofresh Technology, patented odor neutralizing technology that repels unpleasant odor so hair remains fresh.

Does your hair feel hard like a straw after using this conditioner ?
Does anyone like this conditioner as much as me?
Doe the [product:redken-clean-maniac-clean-touch-conditioner] leave your hair feeling stripped and brittle? Or does it leave it soft and manageable ? Thank you for your reply!
Start your review of Redken Clean Maniac Clean-Touch Conditioner!
Philadelphia , PA
In my last trip to Dominican Republic I went to the beauty salon there and the stylish recommended this conditioner to me because of my greasy hair. It cost me a lot of pesos like 1,500 and I do not like it. The texture is weird and my hair is not smooth or easy to untangle. I have even felt that my hair gets greasy quicker
Marietta, GA
Redken Clean Maniac Clean-Touch Conditioner uploaded by Karla A.
This conditioner next to use the Clean Maniac Shampoo leave the hair very soft and manageable without add excessive moisturizer. Also smell awesome!!
1,016 reviews
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
This makes my hair soft and manageable. I got 1L for $9.99 at tj maxx! What a deal. I love redken hair products. I love high end hair care. I will wash my hair like twice a week. I’m now committed to using up all of my my conditioner and shampoos b4 I buy any new! Even if it’s tempting!!!
Abilene, TX
I love Redkin conditioner, I use it everyday. I have used a lot of conditioning products and this works the best!
Charlotte, NC
1,050 reviews
Great smelling product. It always makes my hair look and feel amazing. Would suggest to a friend
Wichita, KS
This is perfect for washing clients before doing a color service. Really strips the hair of any residue so you can work on a clean palette!
nowhere
This is an awesome conditioner If your hair isn’t color treated. The bottle is huge and I love the fresh smell. The product makes your hair so smooth and shiny and it’s not greasy. Only concern is the high price.
Columbus, OH
I used this conditioner when I need to clean my hair of everything that has built on it. It helps me keep my hair not so oily.
Birmingha
Not a fan of this conditioner! I really wanted to like this as it was my first Redken product. The scent was ok. Left a weird feeling on my hair and no matter how much I rinsed my hair it left my hair feeling dry and a weird texture after it had dried. When looking online it seems to be more suited for people with curly hair.
This product line from redken is perfect if your hair needs some deep cleaning. I wouldn’t use it every day. But if you use a lot of product throughout the week and are constantly dry shampooing, his product is perfect for starting over in a blank canvas. I would use maybe once a week, or whenever you feel like your hair has had enough. This will get you literally squeaky clean!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Richland, WA
1,229 reviews
il y a 4 ans
Doe the Redken Clean Maniac Clean-Touch Conditioner leave your hair feeling stripped and brittle? Or does it leave it soft and manageable ? Thank you for your reply!
Kristin Ann S. il y a 3 ans
My hair was soft & curly. It enhanced my curls. It was def not like straw or dry. YMMV
Richland, WA
1,229 reviews
il y a 4 ans
Does this Redken Clean Maniac Clean Touch Micellar Shampoo 300mL strip your hair color? Also does it strip your hair if its natural oils? I'm assuming it is like a clarifying shampoo which can only be used once a week ? Thank you for your reply!
Michelle C. il y a 2 ans
Yes it can and will, this a. Great clarifying shampoo, I would only recommend a once in while maybe after a swim in the pool shampoo.
Old Barn Road, Birmingham