Redken Clean Maniac Clean-Touch Conditioner uploaded by Alecia R.

BY REDKEN

Lightly moisturizes for a clean, healthy feel. Formulated without silicones and sulfates. Color-safe.

Skylar T.
Metuchen, NJ
My hair dresser suggest me to try out this brand because the brand I was using before would leave my hair greasy when it would dry. I am now currently using the this product and I love the shampoo and how soapy it gets with just a little bit of it but when using the condition it is different , it’s not as soapy. I guess you can say that it keeps your hair super clean and doesn’t leave it with chemicals like other products.
Sarah J.
This is an amazing clarifying line for any texture of hair and also for color treated hair. It will not harm color and it also was not to stripping on the hair to where it will damage it. It also has a great scent.
Matt M.
Lexington, KY
Not a fan of this shampoo or conditioner!

Incredibly drying! Not for dry brittle or damaged hair! If you use the shampoo for clarifying purposes I recommend using a mega mask!
Stephanie N.
Boca raton, FL
I just purchased the shampoo and conditioner at Ulta during its liter sale. So far I am very impressed it works great on my fine hair with an oily scalp. It isn’t super moisturizing but I don’t need a heavy conditioner like that. Would definitely repurchase
Kaitlan A.
I actually LOVE this stuff so much! This line works so well! It doesn't feel stripping but really cleans the hair (the shampoo that is). And the conditioner is super lightweight and makes my hair feel nice and smooth!
claudia n.
Mt Washington, KY
I like moisturizer for all hair types. I have one with baby fine hair and grey. One with curly hair and dry that's me! One with oily hair. It would be nice to have a conditioner that would be good for all hair types. So like to leave a little conditioner in my hair at the ends for extra softness and frizz. This is a light moisturize. So much easier to leave some in without it being overdone. And for oily hair. Safe for dyed hair I also have blue hair. This one I definitely going to give it a try
Jacqui R.
St. Louis
I love redken shampoo. My hair gets really greasy when I use other shampoos but this shampoo is absolutely amazing. It's also great because of the color protection. It was a little bit on the pricey end but I would definitely buy it again and recommend it to everyone.
Jessica P.
This is an okay conditioner for it being on the cheaper side. Not my go to but will buy when I'm in a bind. I just fee like there are way better alternatives out there. Makes my scalp feel a little dry which is something I do not want from my conditioner.
Shelby T.
Arizona City
I heard about this conditioner from a friend and she highly recommend it so i tried it! It worked really well with my color treated hair & helped with the dryness a lot! I was very satisfied and would definitely repurchase it!
Alexis S.
I love this product. It's silky smooth on my hair and leave my hair in a soft finish with some shine. It's best for dry scalp, and it didn't ever ruin my colored hair, I was very satisfied with this product.
Lesley s.
Sacramento, CA
How good is this conditioner on curly hair?
Kasey S.
Boaz, AL
What's everyone think of this? Is it worth the money!
Lindsay D.
Fall river, MA
Where can I find this at??
Gia A.
Does the hair get oily ?
chastity p.
Hannibal, MO
Has anyone tried this product? If yes, what are your thoughts on it?