BY REDKEN

Hair & scalp purifying shampoo that eliminates dirt and oil while helping to purify the scalp. Its Anti-Grit Technology features a premium blend of malt, brewer’s yeast and orange zest.

• For normal to oily hair
  • Removes styling product buildup from clays or waxes

Ingredients: Malt, Brewers Yeast, Orange Zest, Macro Soothers

Morgan R.
Joplin, MO
Boyfriend loves this make his hair really clean after a long day. Smells great like a cologne musk but not over powering. I use it every week or 2 as a clarifying treatment as well it helps remove product build up but doesn't ruin my color!
Paige B.
Eunice, LA
My husband loves this shampoo! For 7 years we have searched for a shampoo that would actually make his hair smell good. Every other shampoo we have used left my husband's hair smelling like his scalp! The smell is great and he only has to wash his hair one time compared to the other shampoos that did not even make his hair smell good! I highly recommend this product to men with oily skin, it really cleans the scalp!
Beka S.
Camino, CA
I used my husband's bottle of this, and it's great! The ingredient list is good, the price isn't too high , and it smells very nice. I do recommend checking this out if you like redkens other products
George G.
I got this as a gift and I have to say it is one of thue best shampoos I've used. Very manly scents but more important is the clean I felt afterwards. I use a lot of hair gel and this takes it right off at the end of a long work day.
Clinton C.
Springfield, MO
Great weekly product to get all of the buildup from styling out of your hair! Use a deep conditioner after! Helps with cleaning your scalp and hair follicles from all the products we use daily ! Great product
Lauren S.
Campbell, CA
My husband, we'll call him Sal, works in construction. He wears a hard hat 6 days a week and sweats a LOT. He was finding that his Suave for Men shampoo and conditioner combo just weren't cutting it. His hair still felt dirty, and the creases from the hard hat seemed like they'd never come out. Enter Clean Brew. I bought it on a whim at my salon and told him to give it a shot. He loves it! I love the way it smells, and his hair has never felt cleaner. If you're a physical worker or just find that you sweat a lot, this shampoo is legit!
Dennis C.
Liverpool, NY
Guys, STOP. Stop right here. Get this shampoo!!! I loved this so much that I bought the 33oz. bottle!!!

The smell is wonderful. Truly wonderful. Kind of smells like an Abercrombie store!! (not exactly but it smells great!)

I use this to strip my hair of all the bad product I put in it and it does a great job. To be truthful, not as good as Sebastian Stark Naked Shampoo was - but since that's been discontinued I needed a product that could get rid of the clay/wax out of my hair and Redken's Clean Brew Shampoo does it well!!!!
Neil R.
Vicksburg, MI
This is my favorite shampoo of all time! It is easily the best smelling I have ever had but it is also great at cleaning out product. When my sister recommended this for me I thought all of them cleaned the same, that's not the truth. I would recommend this to anyone whether they use product in their hair of not.
Traci T.
Philadelphia, PA
Smells amazing! Refreshing woodsy citrus scent. I love the cute bottle! Very manly! I love the lather on this. You only need a little shampoo. Bottle lasts for a long time. Hair gets super clean without drying out hair. Remove dirt, gel and impurities in a flash! Your man will be smelling super sexy! Available at Hair Cuttery! I highly recommend this shampoo!
megan p.
Bedford, TX
All my men clients love this shampoo! It helps get rid of built up oils and dirt. This product is especially good for men that do a lot of outside work and need that Extra cleansing. Also the scent it perfect for men and has hints of hops.
Ashley T.
Kingston, ON
Where can you buy this and is it in Canada
Sisto A.
Brooklyn, NY
is this smell anything close to malt, brewer’s yeast, orange zest. or any other ingredients that is made of..?
Ashley W.