BY REDKEN

Hair & scalp purifying shampoo that eliminates dirt and oil while helping to purify the scalp. Its Anti-Grit Technology features a premium blend of malt, brewer’s yeast and orange zest.

• For normal to oily hair
  • Removes styling product buildup from clays or waxes

Ingredients: Malt, Brewers Yeast, Orange Zest, Macro Soothers

Buy on ULTA
Lauren S.
San Jose, CA
My husband, we'll call him Sal, works in construction. He wears a hard hat 6 days a week and sweats a LOT. He was finding that his Suave for Men shampoo and conditioner combo just weren't cutting it. His hair still felt dirty, and the creases from the hard hat seemed like they'd never come out. Enter Clean Brew. I bought it on a whim at my salon and told him to give it a shot. He loves it! I love the way it smells, and his hair has never felt cleaner. If you're a physical worker or just find that you sweat a lot, this shampoo is legit!
Lauren L.
My boyfriend is a hard working man. So he's not to into getting brand name shampoo or anything like that. But when I brought this home he actually thanked me! He really likes it. I tried to get more info out of him but him telling me that he likes it is a true compliment!
Caitlin B.
Mooresville, IN
My husband has used this before & loved it!! Smells great, makes his thicker hair very soft yet not oily looking. It's just hard for us to find in our area. Would love to purchase again!
Monica V.
Hollywood, FL
Bu far the best shampoo for men!! I buy this for my fiance and he loves it!! Its affordavle!! Helps with dansruff andhis oily scalp!! Supwr cute bottle!! And i buy it from haircuttery!
Kc C.
Oxnard, CA
My partner loves this shampoo! He uses a very thick and heavy pomade everyday and this shampoo cleans him right up! It smells good and the bottle is cute!
Makkell B.
This product smells sooooooo good. Like I cannot emphasize the smell enough. Plus my hair looks great after each use.
Miki W.
Dallas, NC
My husband loves this shampoo. It smells great and leaves his hair clean and manageable.
Morgan R.
Joplin, MO
Boyfriend loves this make his hair really clean after a long day. Smells great like a cologne musk but not over powering. I use it every week or 2 as a clarifying treatment as well it helps remove product build up but doesn't ruin my color!
megan p.
Bedford, TX
All my men clients love this shampoo! It helps get rid of built up oils and dirt. This product is especially good for men that do a lot of outside work and need that Extra cleansing. Also the scent it perfect for men and has hints of hops.
Paige B.
Eunice, LA
My husband loves this shampoo! For 7 years we have searched for a shampoo that would actually make his hair smell good. Every other shampoo we have used left my husband's hair smelling like his scalp! The smell is great and he only has to wash his hair one time compared to the other shampoos that did not even make his hair smell good! I highly recommend this product to men with oily skin, it really cleans the scalp!
Ashley T.
Kingston, ON
Where can you buy this and is it in Canada
Sisto A.
Brooklyn, NY
is this smell anything close to malt, brewer’s yeast, orange zest. or any other ingredients that is made of..?
Ashley W.