BY REDKEN

Find your edgiest, most vibrant shade inspired by the streets of NYC. Feel the energy, hear the beat and discover 12 stay-true hues that let you unleash your boldest look. Bold hair, don’t care.

• West Village Sunset: Discover one of NYC’s chicest neighborhoods. Walk the cobblestone streets, pop into shop or two and then grab a seat at a sidewalk café to watch the vivid orange sunset.
  • Broadway Blue: Experience the unique edge of NYC. Feel the energy of the crowds, hear the beat of the music, and see the stage lights shining in shades of bold blue.
  • Yellow Cab: Explore NYC from Central Park to South Ferry. Look out the window as you zoom down Fifth Avenue, past The Redken Exchange, and take in the sights and sounds of the city from an iconic yellow cab.
  • Chelsea Coral: Explore the art galleries of Chelsea and get inspired. Stop by the iconic Chelsea Market for a quick bite and then back to gallery-hopping to NYC’s coolest contemporary artwork with pops of coral.
  • High Line Green: Spend an afternoon at The High Line, NYC’s most innovative urban green space. See the native plants that bloom on this once-abandoned stretch of elevated rail line, now transformed into a modern and beautiful city park.
  • Brooklyn Blue: Bike over the Brooklyn Bridge and gaze at the crystal blue sky over the East River. Discover the coolest restaurants, trendiest shops, and under-the-radar music venues of NYC’s hippest borough.
  • East Village Violet: Meet up in the East Village for the best nightlife in NYC. Start with cocktails and then go club hopping and dance to the beat of your favorite DJ underneath the vivid violet strobe lights.
  • Midtown Magenta: Go window shopping in Midtown and treat yourself to some serious fashion inspiration. See the bright magenta lights of the Empire State Building, then snap a selfie to show off your NYC street style.
  • Times Square Teal: Take on Times Square and experience the hustle and bustle that’s the hallmark of NYC. Walk past the neon teal billboards, see the spot where the ball drops on New Year’s Eve, and snag tickets to the hottest show in town.
  • Big Apple Red: Get inspired by the sights and sounds of the city that never sleeps. Meet under the clock at Grand Central Station wearing your chicest show-stopping red, then see a show at Radio City Music Hall.
  • City Ballet Pink: Sit center at the city ballet and fall in love with the romance of NYC. See the dancers glide across the stage in pale pink pointe shoes and get swept away by the beauty and grace.
  • Indigo Skyline: Admire the NYC skyline and experience one of the most inspiring sights in the world. Feel your creativity awaken as you’re greeted by the iconic city lights sparkling against the deep indigo skyline.

Clarissa A.
Gilbert, AZ
This color so amazing and bold!! This color can brighten up any room and it looks amazing. However, it washes out way to fast. I do not like it at all. This can last me up to 3 washes and I was back to my original color. Wish it lasted longer
Katie S.
Amelia Ct Hse, VA
Love redken city beats for a fun color. They only last about 2 weeks depending on how much you wash your hair and they will wash out easily when you're ready for another change
Kat E.
Troy, MO
Loveeee these colors!!! They stay vivid for a while. Obviously they will fade with shampoo but the color doesn't run after the shampoo is out or in the rain. I've been getting blues.
Gabby D.
Murrieta, CA
Love love love redken! I just got my hair done recently and I added the orange into my hair. It's so vibrant and doesn't fall out of my hair quickly. This product keeps my hair soft and doesn't dry out.
Sofia M.
I work at a reeking salon, and was beyond excited to be introduced to these shades! The colors are awesome, and last slot longer then competitors! Easy to mix to make other shades, and can even be used to tone hair! A definite must have for every salon!
Britny G.
Matawan, NJ
I got my hair done at the salon at my job last week. We decided to touch up my dark brown color and add a turquoise balayage. She used the Times Square Teal to get the desired color. It is super pigmented and created such a beautiful look. I've heard mixed things about how long it lasts. I've heard two stylists say 12 washes while the one who did my hair suggested longer. So far I've washed my hair about four times since having it done and the color hasn't really faded! It definitely got lighter, but looks more like the color we were going for (when we first dyed it the teal was very dark and appeared almost more green/emerald than teal). However I do use low sulfate shampoo and conditioner so I'm not sure if that's what's causing it to not fade or if it just holds well on its own. All the other colors in the line are super pretty.
Morgan C.
Syracuse
If you're looking for the perfect, vibrant hair color that leaves your hair feeling clean and new? This is definitely the one for you! It's been a week since I dyed my hair and the color is still as vibrant as ever!
katie a.
Odenton , MD
I love city beats! They last long and are so easy to apply. The product moves along way and the colors are nice and vibrant!♡ Redken did so well with this formula, I will keep using them!
Dani G.
Kissimmee, FL
As a stylist I got to try this color line and the color pay off is amazing! So pigmented and easy to work with. If you like to rock different colors definitely as your stylist to use these!
Cassandra F.
Just tried the pink and its hot! I love it! The coverage was amazing and highly pigmented but didnt stain my scalp like some of these high fashion colors. Its like a conditioning cream. Love it, cant wait to try the blue!
Blythe S.
It's not permanent so does the color stain the skin as it slowly washes out?
I was wondering if this works for dark hair
melanie r.
miami, FL
Hi, so does this product?