Redken Chromatics™ Oil In Cream Developer 20 Volume

by Redken

• Formulated to work with the ODS² system to create a rich creamy consistency

Chromatics mixes in a 1:1 ratio with 10, 20 or 30 Volume Oil-in-Cream Developers for up to 3 levels of lift and up to 100% coverage of gray hair. Can then be applied with a bowl and brush using a Traditional or Modern Virgin Application.

Apply color generously using fine 1/4" diagonal partings. Cross-check application. Process at room temperature. Shampoo with Hair Cleansing Cream.

The developer bottle features a flip top cap. Prior to opening, the bottle should be stored upright. A stand is provided to store developer upside down while in use for easy dispensing.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Redken Chromatics™ Oil In Cream Developer 20 Volume!
How would you rate this product?
Parsippany , NJ
My friend worked at an ulta salon and used this to help lift my natural dark hair, since I was trying to go purple. This was a healthier option since it is ammonia free, which is better for my hair since I had previous box dyed my hair. Also it had little to no odor.
San Diego , CA
This is an excellent 20 volume developer that is only designed to work with the Redken Chromastics line. It leaves the hair super conditioned and shiny. I highly recommend this product for fragile hair.
Five points , TN
I love this it helps your hair to feel better after the coloring process! It’s super conditioning! It’s creamy and easy to apply and it healthier on the hair than other developers!
Ann Arbor, MI
Thick and creamy developer gives the hair conditioning and shine as you color the hair. I’ve had issues with gray coverage, but still think it’s a great product. Redken usually has some of the best products in the hair industry!
Moody, TX
I typically use 20% developer to hide my gray hairs that come in most around my ears and four head however this time I used this cream 20% developer by Redken and my gray coverage was not as well as it typically is with a Redken 20% developer. I think I would use a different one next time
Franklin , TN
Be careful when using chromatics. I have long, slick hair. I put hilites in my hair using chromatics. It burned my scalp. This is the only line from redken that has ever done this to my scalp. The color turned out beautiful
Springfield, MO
I use Redken Chromatics to color my hair at home. I've used it for about 2 years and have no plans on changing. The color is beautiful, my hair is not damaged at all, and it's easy to do yourself.
This is supposed to be their oil based alternative ammonia line, but I had lots of client reactions to it Redken Chromatics™ Oil In Cream Developer 20 Volume
Rainbow City, AL
I love Redken chromatics! This is what I always use on my hair when I color it. It is very good to use on clients who have resistant gray hair because the coverage is very nice. The color is very true to the swatch, It never pulls too dark or too light. It is a little more expensive than the regular Redken color line but it is worth it.
phoenix
Great product!! good for people that need a color line without ammonia. Can be difficult to apply doesn’t spread as easily but gives great shine !!!

Looking for your answer?