Hair CareHair ProductsHair OilRedken
Chromatics Oil In Cream Developer 10 Volume

Redken Chromatics™ Oil In Cream Developer 10 Volume

by Redken

Formulated to work with the ODS² system to create a rich creamy consistency

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Redken Chromatics™ Oil In Cream Developer 10 Volume!
Anna C.
fort myers
Any chromatic product has great colors, the end results are great but u did find that residue was always there after you even wash twice
Alexandria G.
Ann Arbor, MI
Thick and creamy developer gives the hair conditioning and shine as you color the hair. I’ve had issues with gray coverage, but still think it’s a great product. Redken usually has some of the best products in the hair industry!
Jamie L.
Joliet , IL
I use this chromatics developer with the chromatics by redken and it is super creamy. It’s oil based so sometimes it takes a few washes to get that feeling out but it’s worth it. Lasts longer especially on my incoming grey hair!!
Kyla S.
Moody, TX
I typically use 20% developer to hide my gray hairs that come in most around my ears and four head however this time I used this cream 20% developer by Redken and my gray coverage was not as well as it typically is with a Redken 20% developer. I think I would use a different one next time
Tiffany P.
Plainfield, IL
I use chromatics hair color and this developer. I am a licensed cosmetologist and I use 6rr and 5rv and love the outcome with 20vol.
Evangeline V.
Danville, PA
Purchased at: ULTA
This product was really nice, I liked the way it worked with my bleach, and didn’t fry my hair! The lightening was even all over, and it didn’t burn my scalp when it was on! Redken really has great hair color products, I would highly recommend this to others!
Salvina D.
Palm Harbor, FL
My favorite. Thats all I use all the time. Makes my hair silky and smooth shiny. I would recommend
member-8ca51
Thicker than normal developer. When mixed with color you need to really work it into the hair for good saturation.
Abigail P.
Rensselaer
This is a wonderful developer. It makes the color extremely thick, and creamy. Color coats the hair, stays wet so it is able to completely penetrate the follicle to provide the richest color.
Brandi B.
Charleston, SC
I love this developer for the redken chromarics hair color. It’s so creamy and mixes very smoothly.

Looking for your answer?