BY REDKEN

If your hair is mechanically stressed or treated with gentle acid pH haircolor, spray 10-15 pumps of Redken Chemistry System 5.5 pHix pHase pHase and work into the hair. Spray 5.5 pHix pHase over any Redken Chemistry System Shot to lock the specialized ingredients contained in the "shot" onto the hair. It also rebalances the pH level of the hair and helps to seal the cuticle for a healthier condition. A blend of amino acids, wheat protein and citric acid helps fortify the hair fiber and protects against abrasion. This is rinsed.

Amy F.
St, NL
I absolutely love this item! I buy this product quite often. It is a pretty good price for what it is! I would purchase this product again and I would recommend this as well.
Paloma R.
Los angeles, CA
Very soothing to your hair. I highly recommend to use it and it is also great to use. But it would not regret it.
Nicole T.
Celebration, FL
Very good product, leave hair looking healthier and shinier. Would definitely recommend it!
Ayme R.
Chula Vista, CA
Very beutiful all products, cool very good..nice the colors...all my favorites thanks...!! Cool, nice, good
Cristal S.
orange cove
My gosh I’m so tired of doing all this done with you really love the product so much yeah it’s my favorite oh my gosh I’m going to die cause I love it so much I love it I love it I can’t going to die am going to die bye
Kaitlyn G.
Montgomery, AL
Easy to use. Made for everyone. I love the versatility. I highly recommend to everyone. At least give it a try. Highly comparable to other brands and very affordable to all persons. I love mine it’s perfect.
Brielle C.
Saulnierville , NS
it’s warm-toned but then two of the eyeshadows are more muted and neutral. I also think the jump from the mid-tone brown to the black eyeshadow is quite a bit and felt like I desperately needed more shades in-between to make the palette work cohesively on my coloring (this did not impact the rating–just detailing my personal experience using the palette overall). I think going for light-medium and medium-to-dark neutrals and then having the black might have made it more versatile.
sarah S.
Oran

"I'm using this as part of my regimen for post partum hair loss and loving it! I started this right after I gave birth to my son because my mother in law told me horror stories about post partum hair loss. So I added this in among other things and haven't lost a crazy amount of hair like I've heard a lot of women do! Love the smell of course. And the little bottle actually goes a long way! Very cheap too."
Lola B.
Edwardsville, IL
It brings your hair back to life! I was so thankful when my salon professional offered to use this product on my exhausted, chemically-treated locs. Now my hair shines and is full of life. I request a "Chem shot" every time I go to the salon now.
MISHA S.
THIS IS A GREAT PRODUCT FOR YOUR HAIR TO PROVIDE VOLUME AND GET YOUR HAIR TO HAVE A BLOW DRY EXPERIENCE!  I LOVE IT

back