BY REDKEN #88 in Scalp Treatments

Specially designed for mechanically stressed or treated hair A supplementary step following "Redken Chemistry System Shot" series Helps retain the specialized ingredients on hair Rebalances pH level of hair Seals hair cuticle for a stronger condition Contains amino acids wheat protein & citric acid Helps enhance hair fiber & shield against abrasion Unveils healthier more lustrous & under control hair To use: After shampooing & conditioning with "Shot" series mist desired amount onto hair & rinse well see more...

Catheline K.
Huntingtn Sta, NY
Redken products are amazing. I love them. they make my hair feel amazing. You will not be disappoint in any of there products. Everyone must try it.
Jennifer M.
Upland, CA
Once again Redken continues to be an industry leader in hair care with this product. It extends your color it leaves hair soft and manageable and its available at your salon OR local drugstore
Stacy a.
Rome, NY
Oh man, this is a great product. I wish it was cheaper though because I would buy it all the time otherwise.
Nicole T.
Celebration, FL
Very good product, leave hair looking healthier and shinier. Would definitely recommend it!
Ayme R.
Chula Vista, CA
Very beutiful all products, cool very good..nice the colors...all my favorites thanks...!! Cool, nice, good
Cristal S.
orange cove
My gosh I’m so tired of doing all this done with you really love the product so much yeah it’s my favorite oh my gosh I’m going to die cause I love it so much I love it I love it I can’t going to die am going to die bye
Kaitlyn G.
Montgomery, AL
Easy to use. Made for everyone. I love the versatility. I highly recommend to everyone. At least give it a try. Highly comparable to other brands and very affordable to all persons. I love mine it’s perfect.
Brielle C.
10310 highway 1 Saulnierville
it’s warm-toned but then two of the eyeshadows are more muted and neutral. I also think the jump from the mid-tone brown to the black eyeshadow is quite a bit and felt like I desperately needed more shades in-between to make the palette work cohesively on my coloring (this did not impact the rating–just detailing my personal experience using the palette overall). I think going for light-medium and medium-to-dark neutrals and then having the black might have made it more versatile.
sarah S.
Oran

"I'm using this as part of my regimen for post partum hair loss and loving it! I started this right after I gave birth to my son because my mother in law told me horror stories about post partum hair loss. So I added this in among other things and haven't lost a crazy amount of hair like I've heard a lot of women do! Love the smell of course. And the little bottle actually goes a long way! Very cheap too."
Lola B.
Edwardsville, IL
It brings your hair back to life! I was so thankful when my salon professional offered to use this product on my exhausted, chemically-treated locs. Now my hair shines and is full of life. I request a "Chem shot" every time I go to the salon now.