BY REDKEN

Specially designed for mechanically stressed or treated hair A supplementary step following "Redken Chemistry System Shot" series Helps retain the specialized ingredients on hair Rebalances pH level of hair Seals hair cuticle for a stronger condition Contains amino acids wheat protein & citric acid Helps enhance hair fiber & shield against abrasion Unveils healthier more lustrous & under control hair To use: After shampooing & conditioning with "Shot" series mist desired amount onto hair & rinse well see more...

Elizabeth P.
Elizabeth P.
Houghton, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Super awesome product. It works so well and I highly would recommend it to people with fine hair like my own.
Adibel C.
Adibel C.
Leaves hair silky smooth like butter and shiny best if used once a week , which is what I prefer
brooklynn s.
brooklynn s.
Burnet, TX
awesome stuff helps my hair and leaves it soft and shiny i cant live without it omggggg
keyora g.
keyora g.
Bronx, NY
This brand is good for someone who is trying to take care of their hair... It was easy to use, it was not too pricey. It was very effective when I needed it. I would buy this great product again
MISHA S.
MISHA S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
THIS IS A GREAT PRODUCT FOR YOUR HAIR TO PROVIDE VOLUME AND GET YOUR HAIR TO HAVE A BLOW DRY EXPERIENCE!  I LOVE IT
sarah S.
sarah S.
Oran
Beauty Junkie Expert

"I'm using this as part of my regimen for post partum hair loss and loving it! I started this right after I gave birth to my son because my mother in law told me horror stories about post partum hair loss. So I added this in among other things and haven't lost a crazy amount of hair like I've heard a lot of women do! Love the smell of course. And the little bottle actually goes a long way! Very cheap too."
Sherissa E.
Sherissa E.
Toronto, ON
This product is great, it adds shine and strength to the hair while making it look incredible. Definitely pricey but it's totally worth it if your looking for something effective!
Joanie C.
Joanie C.
Sherbrooke, Quebec
Beauty Junkie Expert
This two steps system is a professional product that i used when i was a hairdresser. It is effective and long lasting, must be applied by a hairdresser
Samagda J.
Samagda J.
Doral
Beauty Junkie Expert
It amazing, awesome and easy to use. I think that I need this product in my life, and Redken always make perfection!
Isadora G.
Isadora G.
Icó, CE
É muito bom
Eu amo demais
Deixa o cabelo sedoso, macio e brilhoso
Produtinho q amooo