BY REDKEN #97 in Scalp Treatments

Specially designed for mechanically stressed or treated hair A supplementary step following "Redken Chemistry System Shot" series Helps retain the specialized ingredients on hair Rebalances pH level of hair Seals hair cuticle for a stronger condition Contains amino acids wheat protein & citric acid Helps enhance hair fiber & shield against abrasion Unveils healthier more lustrous & under control hair To use: After shampooing & conditioning with "Shot" series mist desired amount onto hair & rinse well see more...

brooklynn s.
Burnet, TX
awesome stuff helps my hair and leaves it soft and shiny i cant live without it omggggg
Heather C.
This product is a life saver for my hair! I love the way makes my hair feel and smell.
Leslie G.
Mission, TX
Love this product ! It's amazing and incredible ! I love it I can't express it enough
sarah S.

"I'm using this as part of my regimen for post partum hair loss and loving it! I started this right after I gave birth to my son because my mother in law told me horror stories about post partum hair loss. So I added this in among other things and haven't lost a crazy amount of hair like I've heard a lot of women do! Love the smell of course. And the little bottle actually goes a long way! Very cheap too."
Brielle C.
10310 highway 1 Saulnierville
it’s warm-toned but then two of the eyeshadows are more muted and neutral. I also think the jump from the mid-tone brown to the black eyeshadow is quite a bit and felt like I desperately needed more shades in-between to make the palette work cohesively on my coloring (this did not impact the rating–just detailing my personal experience using the palette overall). I think going for light-medium and medium-to-dark neutrals and then having the black might have made it more versatile.
Sherissa E.
Toronto, ON
This product is great, it adds shine and strength to the hair while making it look incredible. Definitely pricey but it's totally worth it if your looking for something effective!
Joanie C.
Sherbrooke, Quebec
This two steps system is a professional product that i used when i was a hairdresser. It is effective and long lasting, must be applied by a hairdresser
Samagda J.
It amazing, awesome and easy to use. I think that I need this product in my life, and Redken always make perfection!
Deepti S.
Works with the Shot Phase product. The 5.5 pHix pHase is for mechanically damaged hair.
i like the product very much
Ana S.
São paulo
Os produtos da redken são maravilhosos, e esse então é melhor ainda ele trata os fios cumpre com o prometido