BY REDKEN

Specially designed for mechanically stressed or treated hair A supplementary step following "Redken Chemistry System Shot" series Helps retain the specialized ingredients on hair Rebalances pH level of hair Seals hair cuticle for a stronger condition Contains amino acids wheat protein & citric acid Helps enhance hair fiber & shield against abrasion Unveils healthier more lustrous & under control hair To use: After shampooing & conditioning with "Shot" series mist desired amount onto hair & rinse well see more...

Brooke F.
Gulfport, MS
Best product around! Keeps hair healthy and cures your roots! It's my go too! Very affordable
Brittany S.
Littleton, CO
Perfect product works really great I highly recommend trying this also is a great price!
brooklynn s.
Burnet, TX
awesome stuff helps my hair and leaves it soft and shiny i cant live without it omggggg
Heather C.
This product is a life saver for my hair! I love the way makes my hair feel and smell.
Leslie G.
Mission, TX
Love this product ! It's amazing and incredible ! I love it I can't express it enough
Brielle C.
10310 highway 1 Saulnierville
it’s warm-toned but then two of the eyeshadows are more muted and neutral. I also think the jump from the mid-tone brown to the black eyeshadow is quite a bit and felt like I desperately needed more shades in-between to make the palette work cohesively on my coloring (this did not impact the rating–just detailing my personal experience using the palette overall). I think going for light-medium and medium-to-dark neutrals and then having the black might have made it more versatile.
sarah S.
Oran

"I'm using this as part of my regimen for post partum hair loss and loving it! I started this right after I gave birth to my son because my mother in law told me horror stories about post partum hair loss. So I added this in among other things and haven't lost a crazy amount of hair like I've heard a lot of women do! Love the smell of course. And the little bottle actually goes a long way! Very cheap too."
Sherissa E.
Toronto, ON
This product is great, it adds shine and strength to the hair while making it look incredible. Definitely pricey but it's totally worth it if your looking for something effective!
Joanie C.
Sherbrooke, Quebec
This two steps system is a professional product that i used when i was a hairdresser. It is effective and long lasting, must be applied by a hairdresser
Samagda J.
Doral
It amazing, awesome and easy to use. I think that I need this product in my life, and Redken always make perfection!