BY REDKEN

Specially designed for mechanically stressed or treated hair A supplementary step following "Redken Chemistry System Shot" series Helps retain the specialized ingredients on hair Rebalances pH level of hair Seals hair cuticle for a stronger condition Contains amino acids wheat protein & citric acid Helps enhance hair fiber & shield against abrasion Unveils healthier more lustrous & under control hair To use: After shampooing & conditioning with "Shot" series mist desired amount onto hair & rinse well see more...

Rachelle B.
Rachelle B.
Buffalo, NY
I used the chemistry fix phase years ago. I loved every product i had. Used the whole line on clients as well
LEAR26432 María R.
LEAR26432 María R.
weston, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
me encanta este producto, es realmente muy bueno y por eso se los recomiendo totalmente por que es lo maximo asi que no duden en usarlo
Brooke F.
Brooke F.
Gulfport, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
Best product around! Keeps hair healthy and cures your roots! It's my go too! Very affordable
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Littleton, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Perfect product works really great I highly recommend trying this also is a great price!
Heather C.
Heather C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is a life saver for my hair! I love the way makes my hair feel and smell.
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.
Crest Hill, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This makes your hair feel so nice voluminous and healthy most definitely recommend this FOR sure
Blessing O.
Blessing O.
Bloomington, IN
I have use this I love it . It works perfectly for me me I do much love it . I will keep buying this
Becca L.
Becca L.
Keeps my hair shiny, soft, and strong. Recommend by my hair stylist. Has always worked well for me and my hair.
Belle A.
Belle A.
This is one of the best treatments I have tried. Unfortunaly I get tired of spraying since I have a lot of hair
Leslie G.
Leslie G.
Mission, TX
Love this product ! It's amazing and incredible ! I love it I can't express it enough