BY REDKEN

If your hair is mechanically stressed or treated with gentle acid pH haircolor, spray 10-15 pumps of Redken Chemistry System 5.5 pHix pHase pHase and work into the hair. Spray 5.5 pHix pHase over any Redken Chemistry System Shot to lock the specialized ingredients contained in the "shot" onto the hair. It also rebalances the pH level of the hair and helps to seal the cuticle for a healthier condition. A blend of amino acids, wheat protein and citric acid helps fortify the hair fiber and protects against abrasion. This is rinsed.

Meghan W.
Cape Coral , FL
I love Chem shots by redden. They saved my bleached over processed blonde hair on more than one occasion. It's like day and night difference.
María R.
weston, FL
me encanta este producto, es realmente muy bueno y por eso se los recomiendo totalmente por que es lo maximo asi que no duden en usarlo
Sarahann C.
Philadelphia, PA
They have the best conditioners I have tried makes my hair super softened manageable and doesn't leave it all oily like most other do
Chelsea S.
Eastman , GA
I haven't use this a bunch to give my honest opinion but so far it's good to strip the products out or help with color corrections
Asma A.
Tacoma , WA
I want to give it a try, anyone tried it before? I've tried one product from this brand and it wasn't a very good experience..
Mia B.
Redken is the best. They understand hair chemistry very well And take care of any overprocessed or damage hair. Great buy!
Magira M.
Hollywood , FL
Although I use the product because I had cases did not work only I left the hair smooth and smooth, it has a pleasant smell
MISHA S.
THIS IS A GREAT PRODUCT FOR YOUR HAIR TO PROVIDE VOLUME AND GET YOUR HAIR TO HAVE A BLOW DRY EXPERIENCE!  I LOVE IT
Amy G.
Love this product, it does great things to keep my hair healthy. Love the smell, all redken products smell so good to me.
Lily V.
Redding
Great for a dry itchy scalp,pH balanced,never had an issue. I use on clients and they recommends to family and friends