BY REDKEN

Specially designed for mechanically stressed or treated hair A supplementary step following "Redken Chemistry System Shot" series Helps retain the specialized ingredients on hair Rebalances pH level of hair Seals hair cuticle for a stronger condition Contains amino acids wheat protein & citric acid Helps enhance hair fiber & shield against abrasion Unveils healthier more lustrous & under control hair To use: After shampooing & conditioning with "Shot" series mist desired amount onto hair & rinse well see more...

Dmitra D.
Dmitra D.
Linden, NJ
I have been using this product for several years and love it! It keeps the frizz down and makes it so shiny and soft, I can really tell when I run out.
Magira M.
Magira M.
Hollywood, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Although I use the product because I had cases did not work only I left the hair smooth and smooth, it has a pleasant smell
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
Hendersonvlle, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Good product. Not my absolute favorite, but I have no real complaints either. It did what it said I would so I wasn't disappointed. Just felt it could've been slightly more soft/silky.
Mia B.
Mia B.
Redken is the best. They understand hair chemistry very well And take care of any overprocessed or damage hair. Great buy!
Amy G.
Amy G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this product, it does great things to keep my hair healthy. Love the smell, all redken products smell so good to me.
Lily V.
Lily V.
Redding
Great for a dry itchy scalp,pH balanced,never had an issue. I use on clients and they recommends to family and friends
brook s.
brook s.
White House, TN
My scalp is always dry and cracks this makes it so smooth , I love this stuff, came from having terrible dandruff
genesis d.
genesis d.
Beauty Junkie Expert
poque de todas las cosas buenas de esta vida me pierdo, mi vecina me ha dejado boca abierta con todo las maravillas de este producto que esta usando actualmente, esta enamodad, y yo d boca tambien lo estoy, espero usarlo pronto
Sarahann C.
Sarahann C.
Philadelphia, PA
They have the best conditioners I have tried makes my hair super softened manageable and doesn't leave it all oily like most other do
Ashley m.
Ashley m.
This just makes my hair look feel and smell amazing if i need a hair boost this is my go to number one product