BY REDKEN

Specially designed for mechanically stressed or treated hair A supplementary step following "Redken Chemistry System Shot" series Helps retain the specialized ingredients on hair Rebalances pH level of hair Seals hair cuticle for a stronger condition Contains amino acids wheat protein & citric acid Helps enhance hair fiber & shield against abrasion Unveils healthier more lustrous & under control hair To use: After shampooing & conditioning with "Shot" series mist desired amount onto hair & rinse well see more...

María R.
weston, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
me encanta este producto, es realmente muy bueno y por eso se los recomiendo totalmente por que es lo maximo asi que no duden en usarlo
Sarahann C.
Philadelphia, PA
They have the best conditioners I have tried makes my hair super softened manageable and doesn't leave it all oily like most other do
Chelsea S.
Eastman , GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I haven't use this a bunch to give my honest opinion but so far it's good to strip the products out or help with color corrections
Asma A.
Tacoma , WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I want to give it a try, anyone tried it before? I've tried one product from this brand and it wasn't a very good experience..
Magira M.
Hollywood , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Although I use the product because I had cases did not work only I left the hair smooth and smooth, it has a pleasant smell
Mia B.
Redken is the best. They understand hair chemistry very well And take care of any overprocessed or damage hair. Great buy!
MISHA S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
THIS IS A GREAT PRODUCT FOR YOUR HAIR TO PROVIDE VOLUME AND GET YOUR HAIR TO HAVE A BLOW DRY EXPERIENCE!  I LOVE IT
Amy G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this product, it does great things to keep my hair healthy. Love the smell, all redken products smell so good to me.
Lily V.
Redding
Great for a dry itchy scalp,pH balanced,never had an issue. I use on clients and they recommends to family and friends
Elizabeth P.
Houghton, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Super awesome product. It works so well and I highly would recommend it to people with fine hair like my own.