BY REDKEN

Specially designed for mechanically stressed or treated hair A supplementary step following "Redken Chemistry System Shot" series Helps retain the specialized ingredients on hair Rebalances pH level of hair Seals hair cuticle for a stronger condition Contains amino acids wheat protein & citric acid Helps enhance hair fiber & shield against abrasion Unveils healthier more lustrous & under control hair To use: After shampooing & conditioning with "Shot" series mist desired amount onto hair & rinse well see more...

Leila L.
Leila L.
Milwaukee, WI
I usually have my hair stylists use this product after deep conditioning treatment. My hair feels full and sleek after applied and massaged into my scalp.
Danielle H.
Danielle H.
A great pick me up for your hair! I never thought i would need this product but once you try a scalp treatment you'll see whay you were missing.
Meghan W.
Meghan W.
Cape Coral , FL
I love Chem shots by redden. They saved my bleached over processed blonde hair on more than one occasion. It's like day and night difference.
Gris H.
Gris H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product. It calms and relief the scalp and it is great for treatment. I love it. I highly recommend this one. The price is good.
April S.
April S.
South Bend, IN
Get this at the salon when I go. Soooo worth it. I love how my hair feels for weeks afterwards. It is soft smooth and silky. Very easy. Just spray and wait.
Mary M.
Mary M.
Cudahy , WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this product when getting a chemistry system at my salon. Leave my hair feeling so good and healthy! Would definitely recommend this product
Chelsea S.
Chelsea S.
Eastman, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I haven't use this a bunch to give my honest opinion but so far it's good to strip the products out or help with color corrections
Catheline K.
Catheline K.
Huntingtn Sta, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Redken products are amazing. I love them. they make my hair feel amazing. You will not be disappoint in any of there products. Everyone must try it.
Stacy a.
Stacy a.
Rome, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Oh man, this is a great product. I wish it was cheaper though because I would buy it all the time otherwise.
Dmitra D.
Dmitra D.
Linden, NJ
I have been using this product for several years and love it! It keeps the frizz down and makes it so shiny and soft, I can really tell when I run out.