BY REDKEN

Specially designed for mechanically stressed or treated hair A supplementary step following "Redken Chemistry System Shot" series Helps retain the specialized ingredients on hair Rebalances pH level of hair Seals hair cuticle for a stronger condition Contains amino acids wheat protein & citric acid Helps enhance hair fiber & shield against abrasion Unveils healthier more lustrous & under control hair To use: After shampooing & conditioning with "Shot" series mist desired amount onto hair & rinse well see more...

Jazmin F.
Chula Vista , CA
This product is great.
I have used of for a couple of years & it Always has the same results. It may not be the cheapest, but it is worth every last penny.
Leila L.
Milwaukee, WI
I usually have my hair stylists use this product after deep conditioning treatment. My hair feels full and sleek after applied and massaged into my scalp.
Tiffany C.
Ipswich, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a product that should be used in conjunction with a shot pHix. It works fantastic when used in the proper order. Balance and repaid stressed hair.
Catheline K.
Huntingtn Sta, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Redken products are amazing. I love them. they make my hair feel amazing. You will not be disappoint in any of there products. Everyone must try it.
Dmitra D.
Linden, NJ
I have been using this product for several years and love it! It keeps the frizz down and makes it so shiny and soft, I can really tell when I run out.
Mary M.
Cudahy , WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this product when getting a chemistry system at my salon. Leave my hair feeling so good and healthy! Would definitely recommend this product
Natalie L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The spray leaves my hair stronger and shinier and healthier than ever before. I don't like to use it more than once a week, but I really like it.
Danielle H.
A great pick me up for your hair! I never thought i would need this product but once you try a scalp treatment you'll see whay you were missing.
Gris H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product. It calms and relief the scalp and it is great for treatment. I love it. I highly recommend this one. The price is good.
Meghan W.
Cape coral, FL
I love Chem shots by redden. They saved my bleached over processed blonde hair on more than one occasion. It's like day and night difference.