BY REDKEN

Specially designed for mechanically stressed or treated hair A supplementary step following "Redken Chemistry System Shot" series Helps retain the specialized ingredients on hair Rebalances pH level of hair Seals hair cuticle for a stronger condition Contains amino acids wheat protein & citric acid Helps enhance hair fiber & shield against abrasion Unveils healthier more lustrous & under control hair To use: After shampooing & conditioning with "Shot" series mist desired amount onto hair & rinse well see more...

Lola B.
Lola B.
Edwardsville, IL
It brings your hair back to life! I was so thankful when my salon professional offered to use this product on my exhausted, chemically-treated locs. Now my hair shines and is full of life. I request a "Chem shot" every time I go to the salon now.
Elizabeth D.
Elizabeth D.
Seminole , Ok
Awesome service to have done. I love using it on my clients. Great deep conditioner. Can be customized for hair benefit ms. Can be done at ulta salon. Very effective. I would buy again. Great to add on to haircuts.
Ralyn E.
Ralyn E.
Pocatello , ID
Beauty Junkie Expert
My stylist recommended this after going from black to blonde in one day. It's amazing! My hair doesn't even feel processed at all! At 16.99 it's affordable and half of what he would charge me for an in salon treatment
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Detroit, Mi
This product is best used in a salon with a professional. It is cocktailed with a few other products and when used under the dryer, your hair has great noticeable results! Love it!
Brittney L.
Brittney L.
We use pHix phase in the salon before or after color services to ensure proper color penetration & even distribution. It's a great hair treatment for keeping your hair healthy.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Upland, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Once again Redken continues to be an industry leader in hair care with this product. It extends your color it leaves hair soft and manageable and its available at your salon OR local drugstore
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Middletown, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Haven't had too much time using it, but overall seems to have a slow working process. I can tell something is good about it, but won't know for a little longer if it's the perfect product for me
Jazmin F.
Jazmin F.
Chula vista, CA
This product is great.
I have used of for a couple of years & it Always has the same results. It may not be the cheapest, but it is worth every last penny.
Natalie L.
Natalie L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The spray leaves my hair stronger and shinier and healthier than ever before. I don't like to use it more than once a week, but I really like it.
Leila L.
Leila L.
Milwaukee, WI
I usually have my hair stylists use this product after deep conditioning treatment. My hair feels full and sleek after applied and massaged into my scalp.