BY REDKEN

Specially designed for mechanically stressed or treated hair A supplementary step following "Redken Chemistry System Shot" series Helps retain the specialized ingredients on hair Rebalances pH level of hair Seals hair cuticle for a stronger condition Contains amino acids wheat protein & citric acid Helps enhance hair fiber & shield against abrasion Unveils healthier more lustrous & under control hair To use: After shampooing & conditioning with "Shot" series mist desired amount onto hair & rinse well see more...

Lola B.
Edwardsville, IL
It brings your hair back to life! I was so thankful when my salon professional offered to use this product on my exhausted, chemically-treated locs. Now my hair shines and is full of life. I request a "Chem shot" every time I go to the salon now.
Jennifer M.
Upland, CA
Once again Redken continues to be an industry leader in hair care with this product. It extends your color it leaves hair soft and manageable and its available at your salon OR local drugstore
Elizabeth D.
Seminole , OK
Awesome service to have done. I love using it on my clients. Great deep conditioner. Can be customized for hair benefit ms. Can be done at ulta salon. Very effective. I would buy again. Great to add on to haircuts.
Ralyn E.
Pocatello , ID
My stylist recommended this after going from black to blonde in one day. It's amazing! My hair doesn't even feel processed at all! At 16.99 it's affordable and half of what he would charge me for an in salon treatment
Samantha S.
Detroit, Mi
This product is best used in a salon with a professional. It is cocktailed with a few other products and when used under the dryer, your hair has great noticeable results! Love it!
Brittney L.
We use pHix phase in the salon before or after color services to ensure proper color penetration & even distribution. It's a great hair treatment for keeping your hair healthy.
Jessica S.
Middletown, NJ
Haven't had too much time using it, but overall seems to have a slow working process. I can tell something is good about it, but won't know for a little longer if it's the perfect product for me
Ashley D.
Hendersonville, NC
Good product. Not my absolute favorite, but I have no real complaints either. It did what it said I would so I wasn't disappointed. Just felt it could've been slightly more soft/silky.
genesis d.
poque de todas las cosas buenas de esta vida me pierdo, mi vecina me ha dejado boca abierta con todo las maravillas de este producto que esta usando actualmente, esta enamodad, y yo d boca tambien lo estoy, espero usarlo pronto
April S.
South Bend, IN
Get this at the salon when I go. Soooo worth it. I love how my hair feels for weeks afterwards. It is soft smooth and silky. Very easy. Just spray and wait.