BY REDKEN

If your hair is mechanically stressed or treated with gentle acid pH haircolor, spray 10-15 pumps of Redken Chemistry System 5.5 pHix pHase pHase and work into the hair. Spray 5.5 pHix pHase over any Redken Chemistry System Shot to lock the specialized ingredients contained in the "shot" onto the hair. It also rebalances the pH level of the hair and helps to seal the cuticle for a healthier condition. A blend of amino acids, wheat protein and citric acid helps fortify the hair fiber and protects against abrasion. This is rinsed.

Cristal S.
orange cove
My gosh I’m so tired of doing all this done with you really love the product so much yeah it’s my favorite oh my gosh I’m going to die cause I love it so much I love it I love it I can’t going to die am going to die bye
Lola B.
Edwardsville, IL
It brings your hair back to life! I was so thankful when my salon professional offered to use this product on my exhausted, chemically-treated locs. Now my hair shines and is full of life. I request a "Chem shot" every time I go to the salon now.
Jennifer M.
Upland, CA
Once again Redken continues to be an industry leader in hair care with this product. It extends your color it leaves hair soft and manageable and its available at your salon OR local drugstore
Ralyn E.
Pocatello, ID
My stylist recommended this after going from black to blonde in one day. It's amazing! My hair doesn't even feel processed at all! At 16.99 it's affordable and half of what he would charge me for an in salon treatment
Samantha S.
Detroit, Mi
This product is best used in a salon with a professional. It is cocktailed with a few other products and when used under the dryer, your hair has great noticeable results! Love it!
Brittney L.
We use pHix phase in the salon before or after color services to ensure proper color penetration & even distribution. It's a great hair treatment for keeping your hair healthy.
Jessica S.
Middletown, NJ
Haven't had too much time using it, but overall seems to have a slow working process. I can tell something is good about it, but won't know for a little longer if it's the perfect product for me
Kaitlyn G.
Montgomery, AL
Easy to use. Made for everyone. I love the versatility. I highly recommend to everyone. At least give it a try. Highly comparable to other brands and very affordable to all persons. I love mine it’s perfect.
Elizabeth D.
Seminole , OK
Awesome service to have done. I love using it on my clients. Great deep conditioner. Can be customized for hair benefit ms. Can be done at ulta salon. Very effective. I would buy again. Great to add on to haircuts.
Ashley D.
Hendersonville, NC
Good product. Not my absolute favorite, but I have no real complaints either. It did what it said I would so I wasn't disappointed. Just felt it could've been slightly more soft/silky.