Redken Chemistry Shot pHix 5.5 8.5 oz uploaded by Kennedy K.

BY REDKEN #61 in Scalp Treatments

NICOLE H.
Philadelphia
This is a wonderful hair treatment for chemically damaged or color treated hair. It strengthens the hair from inside out. They have different ones, you can mix them and make a concoction specific to your hair care needs. Great for shedding and breaking hair.
Kaitlyn G.
Montgomery, AL
Easy to use. Made for everyone. I love the versatility. I highly recommend to everyone. At least give it a try. Highly comparable to other brands and very affordable to all persons. I love mine it’s perfect.
Jennifer T.
Hinesville, GA
These chemistry shots are usually used for multiple hair and scalp issues in salons. They’re a bit pricey but they’re worth it for what they do and the results you get. Different ones are for different things and can be mixed. Like moisture or repair and strength or scalp dryness or color preservation etc.
Amber P.
This was a nice product to use after coloring their hair or doing Emil any chemical process it helps bring the hair back up to the proper pH and I feel like it just helps bring the cuticle back together to make the hair feel soft
Michelle R.
I just recently bleached my hair from a dark blonde to white! In one sitting! Afterwards my hair felt like wet noodles. We applied this redkin product along with a redkin hair mask for heat damage and now my hair feels like real hair! I love this stuff. Just be sure to use it as advised by your hair dresser. If you overwhelm bleached hair with too much protein it could swell and break off.
Crissie W.
apply your shampoo and then you apply which ever chemistry shot phase best. Works great if your melange it in 5-10mins. Then you use the phix phase to seal it all in you add about 10-15 sprays and spread it through the hair and then rinse it off. The 5.5 is for hair that has been mechanically damaged with hot tools or any heat in general. I would definitely recommend this product.
Savannah C.
This is a great product. I color my hair every six weeks and need this chemistry treatment. by color i mean, i go lighter and darker depending on the season and have been doing so for about three years now. My hair looks so healthy you would never be able to tell that i color it so often. Only problem is the bottle leaks sometimes.
VANESSA M.
I love Chem shots you can make a unique cocktail for someone's specific hair needs and it really helps the hair bounce back. One of my favorite things to up-sale in the salon. Worth the money and you will get good results. The salon I work at charge between $8 or more depending on hair length and thickness
Haley G.
I love the shot treatments! I use it every 4 weeks. I don't over do it due to having a lot of Keratin in my hair. But I love this stuff. I will not use any other treatments other than this. I use the moisture and top it off with the spray to set it. I am super satisfied and I will keep using it until I can't anymore. Which just hope is never!
Larissa F.
Lincoln, NE
Yes! I love this treatment. So simple and streamlined but effective to give my hair a boost of energy. I believe the 5.5 is for mechanically stressed hair (styling tools and such) and gentle coloring. But you can also mix the 3.5 with this if you have chemically treated hair.

This is the most simple phase of the reconstructor and has to be left on for a minute through the hair with no manipulation. Doesn't smell too bad and assists in optimal results.
Olivia D.
Dose it work with all hair types
Olivia D.
Dose it work with all hair types
Olesia P.
Carrollton, TX
How to use it at home? What's average price in US?