BY REDKEN #79 in Hair Treatments

Chemistry Shot Phase Extreme Deep Treatment was launched by the design house of Redken. see more...

Amber K.
Westmont, IL
My sister is a hair stylist and she introduced me to this product. It’s pretty easy to use. Put it on leave it on rinse. It really did work wonders! The salon charges $5 a treatment. So, I am pretty sure buying a bottle of it would be more cost effective.
Samantha N.
Loganville, GA
My mom has naturally curly hair that easily gets very frizzy. She also straightens it every day so she has to condition her hair heavily. she said that this product really makes her hair feel much more healthy
Fahren W.
Myrtle Beach, SC
This is an out of this world amazing deep conditioner that is perfect for any type of hair; but let me just say, anyone that bleaches or dyes/colors their hair, or has damage from heat or chemicals, or suffers from distressed hair/breakage/split ends, this redken chemistry shot phase extreme deep treatment is absolutely amazing and you should absolutely try it. I'm not a fan of everything Redken puts out but this shocked me. I've watched this penetrating deep conditioner take hair that was dry/brittle/color treated & close to breaking off, & It made the hair after one application, silky/soft/ smooth like you just got a deep conditioning treatment at the salon! This product provides healthy shine (that we often lose in coloring, processing & styling) and strengthens strands, so it reduces frizz and prevents breakage. I would repurchase & recommend this product to others because it heals, deep conditions, and leaves hair feeling silky soft and healthy after using.
Morgan M.
Loganville, GA
These deep reconstructive treatments are amazing for anyone who chemically treats their hair! It is a 2 part system, using the treatment itself and a pH balancing spray to lock in the treatment and normalize pH balance of the hair. The only downside is it is only available for licensed professionals to buy, so it can't be acquired at your local Ulta or Sephora, but this treatment is truly a miracle for damaged hair. It also comes for color treated hair, hair lacking moisture, or frizz as well as a variety of hair concerns, but multiple treatments can be combined into one sort of "cocktail" to receive the desired results for a variety of hair concerns.
Alicia E.
I usually use the real control chemistry shot system but had to try this once I heard that they were discontinuing my favorite. This one is watery in comparison and hard to feel if it really gets distributed evenly throughout the hair but when following the instructions, it did revive my hair still. I'm not a fan of the watery feeling and I do think the real control shot system works better but this is a decent alternative so I will use it unless I find something better.
Krista c.
Philadelphia, PA
I once tried to lighten my hair and had terrible breakage so I dyed it dark in hopes to repair all the damage ive done. I was at the salon for a trim, and she recommended a Redken Chemistry treatment. I was reluctant to try it since nothing usually works or lasts. It didn't last a month like she told me, because I wash my hair pretty frequently. But for about 3 weeks I had absolutely no breakage whatsoever! I definitely recommend this to anyone who needs serious  hair TLC!
Mary P.
Greenville, SC
This is the treatment my Stylists have been using on me for several years and it's been keeping my blonde hair healthy. This is used on wet hair and sits for 5-10 minutes after shampooing, but before conditioning and styling. It's not just a cosmetic treatment, it actually helps bring the hair to the natural ph it would be without its color treatments.
Annette G.
Arvin, CA
My hair dresser used this on me but I wasn't too sure if I liked it. I'm not sure if it suited my hair you know. I honestly didn't get to feel the texture since my hair dresser applied it but ido encourage you to give it a try.
Jazzi P.
West Fargo, ND
I love these. In school we called them chem shots and they were great for when your hair needed a pick me up. We recommended you get one done every couple of weeks to keep your hair healthy. This deep conditioning treatment helped a lot of girls while they were going blonde keep their hair from feeling like hay.
Patience B.
This stuff is amazing. I honestly love anything Redken. This treatment made my hair feel like silk, it was easy to brush through, and it smells amazing. It was very easy to use and was one of the better deep treatments I have used. I am completely satisfied with this product.