Redken Cerafill Texture Effect Hair & Scalp Refresher

by Redken

This texturizing hair & scalp spray instantly refreshes and provides lightweight texture for thicker, fuller looking hair. Safe for use on color and chemically treated hair.

• Provides lightweight texture for thicker, fuller looking hair
  • Absorbs excess sebum on scalp
  • Helps to lengthen time before shampoos

BUTANE, ALCOHOL DENAT, PROPANE, ALUMINUM STARCH OCTENYLSUCCINATE, DISOPROPYLADIPATE, DISTERADIMONIUM HECTORITE, PARFUM/FRAGRANCE, BENZYL ALCOHOL, LIMONENE, LINALOOL (D164279/2)

Does anyone know how this compares to Redken's Wind Blown texture spray?
Start your review of Redken Cerafill Texture Effect Hair & Scalp Refresher!
How would you rate this product?
Williamsburg , KY
This gives my hair so much texture when styling! It also keeps my scalp feeling good. I love using this on the daily. I highly recommend this to others looking for texture!
Denver
As someone who only uses Redken, I have never been disappointed in a product! I went to cosmetology school and know that redken has the most benefits for your hair than any other brand. This product in particular is one of my favorites it is easy to apply and makes your hair feel naturally textured instead of crunchy!
Columbus
I didn't know how to feel about this. I have never used a texturizing product before so I don't have much to compair it to. But, I do think it's very nice. It gives me the look I go for on the days where I want an effortless look.
Rancho Cucamonga
A really awesome product for my thin, fine, limp hair.  I could see a noticeable difference after the first use.  My stylist recommended this product and she didn't steer me wrong.  I will definitely buy this product again and again.  I have told others about it too.
I really love this product I was looking for texture spray for a very long time and was never able to find one that really helped my hair out like redken did I high recommend to anyone who had the same problem as me!
Spring Hill, FL
I love Redken I used to work in one of their salons in Wales. Sometimes our hair would get a little over processed and this cerafill texture effect would get your hair and scalp back on top right away.
Everett
I just purchased this and I have only used it twice so far I'm happy with the results. I've noticed a difference in the texture of my hair and my scalp feels more calm.
Fort Wayne , IN
This was marketed to me as a dry shampoo. It was not the best of dry shampoos, and it definitely didn't give me volume or more lift at the root. For the price, I would have expected more.
Nanuet, NY
This product is great! I love redken and this has been a welcome addition to my hair routine. This helps build up body and leaves my hair and scalp feeling very refreshed. It is expensive but I feel this brand is always worth the money.
Omaha, Nebraska
Purchased at: ULTA
Works pretty well for my scalp, not the absolute best. If you stop using it, your scalp gets pretty dry. It helps with dandruff a ton though. Really easy to apply and use. A little disappointed in this product though.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...