Redken Cerafill Retaliate Shampoo uploaded by Niki C.

BY REDKEN

This hair loss shampoo strengthens, stimulates and nourishes so hair looks and feels fuller. The stimulating menthol formula gently cleanses to remove impurities and follicle-clogging sebum. Safe for use on color and chemically treated hair. Ideal for advanced hair loss.

• Improves the appearance of advanced thinning hair
  • Strengthens hair fiber to prevent breakage
  • Invigorating ginger mint fragrance

AQUA/WATER/EAU, SODIUM LAURETH SULFATE, SODIUM LAURYL SULFATE, COCAMIDE MIPA, GLYCERIN, SODIUM CHLORIDE, PARFUM/FRAGRANCE, HEXYLENE GLYCOL, SODIUM BENZOATE, MENTHOL, SALICYLIC ACID, BENZYL ALCOHOL, LIMONENE, LINALOOL, METHYL COCOATE, SODIUM COCOATE, GERANIOL, 2-OLEAMIDO-1, 3-OCTADECANEDIOL, SAFFLOWER GLUCOSIDE, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, CITRIC ACID (D164146/2) US PAT./BREVET AMERICAIN: 5,618,523

Antonia L.
I have very thin hair always have. I have tried every vitamin to every hair cream and shampoo & conditioner nothing helped. Until I started using Redken Cerafill Retaliate. My hair always looks and feels thicker. I can tell the difference if I dont use it. Ive always been told by friends and co workers how much healthier and fuller my hair looks since I started using it. I would recommend this to anyone who is having problems making their hair feel and look thicker. I'm now not ashamed to wear my hair down in public.
Gen J.
I’ve only been using this a week so I don’t know if it’s really helping with hair growth, but what I do notice it my scalp is a lot less oily. Not to mention this leaves your hair SO Soft! I can totally let my hair air dry with this shampoo and not worry about how it’ll look. I’d buy again even if my hair doesn’t grow.
Celina S.
Redken is definitely recommended over the drugstore shampoos. But once again you pay for what you get. It does not leave you hair with the wax feeling! Love you Redken. Way better for your hair.
sally g.
The shampoo leaves my hair smooth and soft not dry at all I feel like it has a lot of volume in it too after I shampoo my hair and it smells great
Landon B.
Sioux Falls , SD
My partner & I have been using this for years. Unlike Nioxin, I notice hair regrowth a lot faster. It’s helped maintain the density of my hair.
Sarika M.
Henderson , NV
Great product for falling hair or thinning hair. It smells amazing and makes my hair look full and healthy.
Laurie B.
Paradise, NL
I actually started with the not so advanced shampoo, but i switched to this one.  I love the feeling of my hair follicle being stimulated.  Is that weird?  Maybe, but its a clean feeling!  I've noticed a BIG difference in my hairs health since using this shampoo 5 months ago!  a small warning, i did loose a little bit of hair at first, but when i read up on it, apparently its because the hair follicle is being detoxed so some hair is falling out (if someone else has other information about this please fill me in!) other than that i wont ever live without this product!  (Side note- my hair dresser has complimented me on my hairs health, i get highlights done every 6-7 weeks so it use to be super unhealthy when i was using just  drugstore shampoo)
Pheonex L.
This is a 3 step system. I sometimes felt the shampoo was overwhelming for my scalp. My hair seemed thicker but I don't think I actually grew hair to fill in my thin spots.