BY REDKEN

This conditioner for hair loss helps strengthen the hair fiber to prevent breakage while infusing lightweight body, volume and shine. Safe for use on color and chemically treated hair. Ideal for advanced hair loss.

• Extra lightweight cream-gel conditioner helps advanced thinning hair look visibly fuller
  • Menthol provides cooling and tingling sensation on scalp
  • Invigorating ginger mint fragrance

AQUA/WATER/EAU, HYDROXYPROPYL STARCH PHOSPHATE, GLYCERIN, QUATERNIUM-87, PARFUM/FRAGRANCE, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, PHENOXYETHANOL, CANDELILLA CERA/CANDELILLA WAX/CRE DE CANDELILLA, MENTHOL, STEARYL ALCOHOL, 2-OLEAMIDO-1, 3-OCTADECANEDIOL, BENZYL ALCOHOL, LIMONENE, LINALOOL, CHLORHEXIDINE DIGLUCONATE, GERANIOL, SAFFLOWER GLUCOSIDE (D164335/2)

Antonia L.
I have very thin hair always have. I have tried every vitamin to every hair cream and shampoo & conditioner nothing helped. Until I started using Redken Cerafill Retaliate. My hair always looks and feels thicker. I can tell the difference if I dont use it. Ive always been told by friends and co workers how much healthier and fuller my hair looks since I started using it. I would recommend this to anyone who is having problems making their hair feel and look thicker. I'm now not ashamed to wear my hair down in public.
Landon B.
Sioux Falls , SD
I’m a cosmetologist & love this line by Redken. Unlike other thinning products, I feel I notice a difference overall in the density of my using this line. It’s light & doesn’t weigh hair down, smells nice & gets your scalp nice & clean.
Daniella U.
Norcross, GA
I love this conditioner. Redeem is one of my favorite hair products line everything they have is amazing. This product smells so so so good and I love the way it makes my hair feel so soft and smooth!
Guera M.
I’ve lost a lot of my hair due to alopecia and my hair is starting to grow back so I decided to try this product. It is helping some but I will give it a few more months to fully see any difference if any.
💘Sana R.
This is great to help restore damaged hair! I noticed quite a bit of difference after using this product! My hair became more stronger and shinier !
Alexis B.
I used it in the shower and let it sit. I combed it through before rinsing it out. It worked like it should but, I wasn't in love with the fragrance.
Esther L.
st peters square
I use the matching shampoo and that is great. Very minty, thickening and foamy. However this conditioner doesn’t have a smooth texture and I feel like you have to fill your whole hand with product for it to coat all of your hair. It doesn’t add shine or make your hair feel un-knotty.
Rasha N.
ive benn using this for a month and honestly i like what i see. a lasy at sallys recommended it to me post color and its really incredible