Redken Cerafill Dense FX™ Hair Diameter Thickening Treatment uploaded by Lisa M.

BY REDKEN

his hair thickening treatment spray instantly plumps individual strands for beautiful fullness. It's like gaining up to 9,000 more hairs after one use.* Safe to use on color and chemicially treated hair.

• Plumps up existing hair to increase diameter by 9%
  • Instantly plumps each strand to create fullness and density
  • Strengthens hair fiber to prevent breakage

AQUA/WATER, ALCOHOL DENAT., PVP, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, PHENOXYETHANOL, POLYACRYLATE-3, OLETH-20, TRIETHANOLAMINE, METHYLPARABEN, PARFUM/FRAGRANCE, OLETH-10, MENTHOL, BENZYL ALCOHOL, LIMONENE, LINALOOL, 2-OLEAMIDO-1, 3-OCTADECANEDIOL, AMINOPROPYL TRIETHOXYSILANE, SAFFLOWER GLUCOSIDE, GERANIOL US PAT./ BREVET AMERICAIN: 5, 618,523;7,763,587 (D165165/1)

Lisa M.
Wylie, TX
Cerafill Maximize is a thickening treatment that you apply to scalp down to the ends of your hair. You do not rinse out. It increases the look of fullness to your hair. It works great for me.
Emily G.
Palm Harbor, FL
Top rated styling product for thinning hair or hair loss. Makes your hair feel thicker and fuller. I took a product class and they explained, it's like if you take every single strand of hair and wrap it up a thousand times with plastic wrap. You can truly feel the difference in your hair.
Heidi S.
Deer Park, TX
This stuff is amazing. I bought this about a month ago and use this every time I was my hair. I have very fine hair and looks like I don't have much but after using this it feels like my hair has 1 million more strands. It is the bomb. Love the size. Wish it was a little cheaper but definitely recommend it.
Brenda L.
My hair is very thin and fine. This has done wonders. I use this and the shampoo and scalp energizer and while my hair is far from thick, it has improved substantially.
Dixie W.
Love it with in a couple weeks I could tell my hair was getting thicker in spots. I had used some head bands that had left me with a bald spot
Laurie B.
Paradise, NL
This product is AMAZING!  I bought it in October (5 months ago) when my sister noticed i had some bad thinning hair.  I was a dry shampoo ADDICT. I used it way to often.  This really detoxed my hair follicles and helped clean up my hair.  I usually use it Sunday evenings on dry hair and massage it into my scalp.  I wish the bottle was a little bigger, because i've run through the small bottle, but everything else about this product is TOP NOTCH!