BY REDKEN

This hair thickening conditioner strengthens the hair fiber with ceramide to prevent breakage, infusing lightweight body and shine. Safe for use on color and chemically treated hair.

• Improves the appearance of thinning hair
  • Detangles and strengthens
  • Nourishes to promote a healthy scalp environment
  • Invigorating ginger mint fragrance

AQUA/WATER, SODIUM LAURETH SULFATE, CITRIC ACID, COCAMIDOPROPYL BETAINE, SODIUM CHLORIDE, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, PARFUM/FRAGRANCE, HEXYLENE GLYCOL, SODIUM BENZOATE, MENTHOL, ZINC PCA, SALICYLIC ACID, POLYQUARTERNIUM-10, BENZYL ALCOHOL, LIMONENE, LINALOOL,GERANIOL, 2-OLEAMIDO-1, 3-OCTADECANEDIOL, SAFFLOWER GLUCOSIDE (D16442/2) US PAT./BREVET AMERICAIN: 5,618,523;5,679,357;7,763,587)

Veronica M.
This Conditioner does thicken hair but for not as long as I'd like which is why I take off a star. This was my first time using the product and recommended leaving it in for a minute to help penetrate hair. I use it after shampooing and apply it to the ends of my hair amd work my way up towards the middle of my hair. I avoid the roots because I don't want it to weigh my hair down.
Cathy R.
Cleveland, TN
This stuff is amazing.  I love the smell and how it left my hair so healthy and soft. I bought the shampoo also. When your done you take it back to salon and they refill it for you at a discount.
Casey V.
After my pregnancy I lost a lot of hair so I thought I give this conditioner a try along with the shampoo. It smells ok and did help untangle my hair. I didn't see much of a difference in my hair as my hair was still falling out. Would not buy again.
Chelsea V.
This Redken product is a thickening product so it's great for people with fine or thin hair because it adds that added volume that we are all looking for.
Marielle M.
Belleville, NJ
I love how this has a menthol smell. It’s very cool and refreshing. My strands also feel a lot thicker and more healthy. Hair is manageable and smooth
Laurie B.
Paradise, NL
Life is not complete until you are using this conditioner! Yes i buy it by the liter, and yes i will continue.  First of all, i love the way my head feels when i use it.  It's like a cooling sensation, but it smells so nice to, its clean and fresh.  I used the more advanced one but i found i had to use a little more and it didn't lather through my hair as well.  Maybe it was a bad bottle (?) but i will never not own this stuff! I ask my husband for it for my birthday gift!

back