BY REDKEN #78 in Scalp Treatments

This hair energizing scalp treatment gently stimulates and nourishes to promote a healthy scalp environment. Safe for use on color and chemically treated hair.

• Stimulates and nourishes the scalp for healthy scalp environment
  • Strengthens the hair fiber to prevent hair breakage
  • Nozzle provides easy, targeted application
  • Invigorating ginger mint fragrance

AQUA/WATER/EAU, ALCOHOL DENAT., ARGININE, PEG-40 HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL, POLYSORBATE 21, CITRIC ACID, SODIUM CHLORIDE, PARFUM/FRAGRANCE, POLYSORBATE 21, CITRIC ACID, HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL, POLYSORBATE 21, POLYQUATERNIUM-11, MENTHOL, BENZYL ALCOHOL, LIMONENE, LINALOOL, 2-OLEAMIDO-1,3-OCTADECANEIDOL, SAFFLOWER GLUCOSIDE, GERANIOL, COUMARIN (D164251/2)

Regine R.
Silver Spring, MD
It smells and feels amazing! It definitely feels like it’s awakening hour scalp. The feeling it self makes it feels that it is doing its job. This is a high end brand so it’s a bit pricey but then again, your scalp health is worth it.
karissa g.
Yucaipa, CA
I did get this it works great my head feels a lot better it’s great for the price and get it did work fine and yes I would use it again. I was worried it wouldn’t be for me yeah I would purchase it again
Heather W.
This product energizes your scalp, helps with growth and volume. It gives you the feeling like it is tingling so you feel like it is working. It’s affordable, compared to other products and you can get it at local stores. I would be open to buying again.
Paola V.
Los Angeles, CA
My hairstylist suggested I got this product since I have thin hair and it works amazing it is highly effective really easy to use And really help energize my hair and scalp
Juliette D.
Staten Island, NY
I like this spray since it refreshes my scalp and leaves my hair feeling clean. It smells good and really helps to get rid of dry, flakey hair. It isn’t too pricey either!
Natalie B.
San Diego, CA
This product is great, I have bought it multiple times. I love using it, it is a good deal for the price. It has very nice packaging. I highly recommend buying this product, it is a great product all around.
Holly M.
Waverly, OH
Not anything spectacular, I didn’t notice a big difference while using but also didn’t have any negative effects. May work better for others...over all not impressed. I would spend my money elsewhere!
Iana T.
It does what it says it does. It invigorates my scalp and I have new baby hairs growing in. My hair is shedding due to the birth of a new baby and it has really slowed down the shedding process.
Brittany A.
Columbus, IN
I found this on clearance and was excited to try it. It has made a small difference in the short amount of time I've used it. I'll purchase this again.
Paige L.
Ottawa, KS
Haven't used enough to give an honest review but I liked he original feel. I didn't purchase the full bottle after getting the sample size.