REDKEN by Redken UV RESCUE DAILY SUN MILK PROTECTIVE MOISTURIZER SPF 12 FOR SCALP 5 OZ

BY REDKEN #67 in Scalp Treatments

Bre S.
Bre S.
jacksonville, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Living in florida can truly damage your hair on its own. The sunlight the swimming the sand all play an essential roll of dry strands. This formula between damage from hair product and the heat I feel is the only solution for us southern girls. I have curly course hair that tends to fall flat of fall out with weather changing and after using this product my hair bounced back to life with in two uses. Also the smell is amazing . I adore this product the only bad thing is the price but it is totally worth it
Bonnie C.
Bonnie C.
Piscataway, NJ
I love the redken brand, I've always heard good things and they've also been awarded a few times by allure beauty for their products. I absolutely love the smell of this and makes my hair feel really nice. I'd recommend this to anyone. I think everyone needs uv protection for their hair
Dominique C.
Dominique C.
Canonsburg, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love that this has sunscreen in it to protect the hair from UV rays.I own a small greenhouse business and this is perfect for me because of the hours I spend in the sun.I took one star off because it is pricey but I get it for wholesale price because I'm a licensed cosmetologist also.More companies should have products like this.
Taylor m.
Taylor m.
This really keeps the texture and length of my hair the same through out the week because my hair seems to rip off dead it's a very good product it's a must have for me and it should be a must have for you because it will keep it maintained everything that you like in your hair
V Chor P.
V Chor P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I feel like this product is just over priced, it didn't really give me the results I wanted, I find that you will need the other sets to make it more healthy. I'm kinda disappointed, since I spent so much on it than othe brands, I can get at the drugstore.
Christine F.
Christine F.
Cleveland, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great product to protect your hair from harmful UV rays - a must-have for beach vacations. It makes my hair smooth and shiny, without making it seem greasy. It's a little on the pricy side, but for the quality, I am willing to spend the money. It definitely keeps my hair moisturized and healthy when spending long periods of time in the sun.
Gianelli G.
Gianelli G.
I use this when I'm out in the sun. Vacations, festivals, boating, you get the picture. It's saved my hair from getting super dry and sun damaged. It's basically a sunscreen for your hair. The price isn't bad and it helps keep your hair soft.
Cathy X.
Cathy X.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my go to product during the summer. It helps protect your hair when you're out by the pool and the salt water. Smells amazing and is easy to travel with. Definitely recommend for someone with colored hair or chemically treated hair.
Autumn C.
Autumn C.
Paragould, AR
Again, I absolutely love all of the Redken products that I have tried & I would use them everyday if I had them to use everyday. But the Redken line is pretty pricey when you get down to it, even though it makes your hair feel wonderful.
Nicole G.
Nicole G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Although this is a heat protectant, I often use this because it leaves my hair SO SOFT. It's pricey but one bottle lasts a long time. I spray it on damp hair, wait for my hair to finish drying and then style. Does not weigh my hair down at all