REDKEN by Redken UV RESCUE DAILY SUN MILK PROTECTIVE MOISTURIZER SPF 12 FOR SCALP 5 OZ

BY REDKEN #39 in Scalp Treatments

Rachel S.
Hoover, AL
This product was suggested to me after I colored my hair and it is amazing! I personally use it before laying out in the sun or before I jump in the pool to protect my hair and keep it from getting dry. Works well, isn't heavy and smells great.
Tami W.
Love the sun milk. This doesn’t give my hair a dry brassy look and really hydrated while in the sun. Otherwise my hair would feel crunchy after a day in the pool and ocean. With this, it stays hydrated and in good shape. Love it.
Alyssa P.
This smells amazing! I’m normally not a fan of heat protectors because they leave my hair super crunchy, but this UV protector leaves my hair soft and shiny! Highly recommend!
Keturah P.
Ottawa , KS
This stuff is like gold. The smell is perfect and it makes my hair feel so amazing, I would swear it wasn’t mine. I have really damaged hair but this stuff gives me a hug and then tells me I need to forgive myself before my hair ever can. You’re so right little red friend 😭
Dani W.
Chattanooga , TN
I use this product on every time I wash my hair. It's a great leave in and is very light weight! I also have clip in extensions that I wear often and as you know they tend to get dry, this stuff works wonders for my clip ins as well!
Desiree d.
Aldie, VA
That's an amazing product. It makes your hair smells so good and I could feel the difference in my hair right after use the product, it was really soft. Good price and good quality. I highly recommend this.
Kristina G.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
It's sunblock for your hair. I love it because I not only work outside a lot but I also straighten my hair. This is great on protecting it from daily wear damage that can occur.
Cindy S.
Muncie, IN
Bre S.
Jacksonville, FL
Living in florida can truly damage your hair on its own. The sunlight the swimming the sand all play an essential roll of dry strands. This formula between damage from hair product and the heat I feel is the only solution for us southern girls. I have curly course hair that tends to fall flat of fall out with weather changing and after using this product my hair bounced back to life with in two uses. Also the smell is amazing . I adore this product the only bad thing is the price but it is totally worth it
Bonnie C.
Piscataway, NJ
I love the redken brand, I've always heard good things and they've also been awarded a few times by allure beauty for their products. I absolutely love the smell of this and makes my hair feel really nice. I'd recommend this to anyone. I think everyone needs uv protection for their hair