BY REDKEN

• Tanning beds queens, have any of you guys used this?1 Answers
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Advance, NC
I love this after sun conditioner, especially after long days outside at the pool or at the beach. I purchased this product at Ulta and it is my favorite sun repair shampoo. My hair is so soft and it lengthens the color and brightens it up because we all know the summer and beach can be rough on hair especially.
Julie H.
Julie H.
Longview
Since I color my hair and live in texas, this is a must! It is the only after sun product that I would use. It works really well with the use of redken color extant spray. My color has kept to the shade I want and it is well worth the money. I will continue to use this product.
Alyssa B.
Alyssa B.
Lewisville, TX
This is a summer hair saver! I usually go real bright for the summer and it saved mine last year. If you use it as directed it's affordable (17.00 Ulta) and lasts for about the entire summer season. I enjoyed the scent and would recommend this to my friends and others.
Danielle F.
Danielle F.
Redlands, CA
Must Have in the Summer! I work outside and let's just say my hair gets 12 hours of exposure every day plus hiking or surfing on the weekend. This conditioner restores and rescues my hair after long summer days! I recommend to the other adventure outdoorsy women!
Aimee S.
Aimee S.
I feel like this product under performed. I really couldn't tell the difference in my hair. I don't use this product as much since I didn't like it very much. It was purchased online and I should have read more reviews on it. I will not repurchase.
Rachael L.
Rachael L.
Westfield, MA
I have been using this product since I was a little girl throughout all of my summers and it does a great job helping control damage from the sun and chlorine!! I love this conditioner! smells great, a bit pricey but definitely worth it
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
seattle, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This brand is an investment but worth it. It is recommended by so many of my friends and family members. I feel the difference of my hair after my shower. I do let it sit in my hair for a couple of minutes though.
Martina S.
Martina S.
Cary, NC
Although this product is a little pricey, I've really enjoyed using it. I'm usually outdoors all of summer, so using this once a week really helps lock in moisture and keeps my hair feeling tamed and refreshed!
Brie R.
Brie R.
Orlando, FL
This product saved my hair after a bad trip to the salon. After being bleached it felt coarse and unruly. After a week of using this a few times a week my hair felt immensely better! Love it.
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Really helps restore shine and hold after being at the beach or lake all day. The shampoo version of it dries hair a bit so I prefer to use the body volume shampoo instead.
jecsenia J.
jecsenia J.
It works on all hair types ?
Megan C.
Megan C.
Crossett, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
Tanning beds queens, have any of you guys used this?