REDKEN by Redken: UV RESCUE AFTER-SUN CONDITIONER 8.5 OZ uploaded by Courtney W.

BY REDKEN

• It works on all hair types ?3 Answers
  • Tanning beds queens, have any of you guys used this?1 Answers
Neysha M.
I love this product so much. I'm just going to tell you now, yes, I do recommended. It does really help. It makes your hair feel so soft and silky. Ah and it looks shiny. When I used to color my hair blonde after going to the pool it used to feel bad but when using this it felt amazing. You should try this product you won't regret It! 😍
Lauren F.
Columbus, OH
Cindy S.
Muncie, IN
I am absolutely in love with all of these hair care products. These are must have. These are worth every penny I promise you will not be disappointed. These keep my hair looking healthy which makes me happy.
Alena M.
Santa Maria
I love Redken it is my most favorite brand to use on my hair and I trust it with my hair and no matter which one line it is I know that it's going to do something good to my hair
Camila M.
It works very well for me ! I have long hair , very thin , oily on the roots and dry on the ends ... this conditioner hidrates my hair and restored after all the damages I had on my hair last summer .
Debbie H.
08754
I love this product. Redkin is a great brand and I was excited to tryout their after sun care product for my hair. I was pleasantly surprised by how soft and smooth without any leftover residue my hair was left feeling. So clean and soft without any leftover residue. I definitely recommend this product.
Lilly M.
Lake Balboa, CA
I really love Redken. It has an option for almost any hair type. Usually I get the protein shampoo and conditioner. It really makes my hair a lot more healthy and moisturized. I used this a lot when I would color my hair really light. Now I use it once a week (now that I don't color my hair). If you don't have super dry hair then I would recommend using this once a week. If you lighten your hair I would highly recommend buying Redken.
Jessica M.
Advance, NC
I love this after sun conditioner, especially after long days outside at the pool or at the beach. I purchased this product at Ulta and it is my favorite sun repair shampoo. My hair is so soft and it lengthens the color and brightens it up because we all know the summer and beach can be rough on hair especially.
Julie H.
Longview
Since I color my hair and live in texas, this is a must! It is the only after sun product that I would use. It works really well with the use of redken color extant spray. My color has kept to the shade I want and it is well worth the money. I will continue to use this product.
Alyssa B.
Lewisville, TX
This is a summer hair saver! I usually go real bright for the summer and it saved mine last year. If you use it as directed it's affordable (17.00 Ulta) and lasts for about the entire summer season. I enjoyed the scent and would recommend this to my friends and others.
jecsenia J.
It works on all hair types ?
Megan C.
Crossett, AR
Tanning beds queens, have any of you guys used this?