BY REDKEN

• Tanning beds queens, have any of you guys used this?1 Answers
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Advance, NC
I love this after sun conditioner, especially after long days outside at the pool or at the beach. I purchased this product at Ulta and it is my favorite sun repair shampoo. My hair is so soft and it lengthens the color and brightens it up because we all know the summer and beach can be rough on hair especially.
Alyssa B.
Alyssa B.
Lewisville, TX
This is a summer hair saver! I usually go real bright for the summer and it saved mine last year. If you use it as directed it's affordable (17.00 Ulta) and lasts for about the entire summer season. I enjoyed the scent and would recommend this to my friends and others.
Danielle F.
Danielle F.
Redlands, CA
Must Have in the Summer! I work outside and let's just say my hair gets 12 hours of exposure every day plus hiking or surfing on the weekend. This conditioner restores and rescues my hair after long summer days! I recommend to the other adventure outdoorsy women!
Rachael L.
Rachael L.
Westfield, MA
I have been using this product since I was a little girl throughout all of my summers and it does a great job helping control damage from the sun and chlorine!! I love this conditioner! smells great, a bit pricey but definitely worth it
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
seattle, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This brand is an investment but worth it. It is recommended by so many of my friends and family members. I feel the difference of my hair after my shower. I do let it sit in my hair for a couple of minutes though.
Jolianna D.
Jolianna D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love using this because I have colored hair and I go to the beach a lot so it keeps my color in better and it keeps my hair nice and soft and alive
Renee L.
Renee L.
Inglewood, CA
This dose the job, I just don't like the smell very much, I do use the golf bottle of redkin daily but this product just wasn't for me.
Miriah P.
Miriah P.
New Holstein, WI
Really good to keep on hand because most people forget about sun damage when it comes to their hair but it can make you crispy
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Felton, DE
This is a great product to use after a day at the beach. With the sun, salt and wind leaves my hair extremly dry.
Angel S.
Angel S.
El Paso, TX
Good to use to keep your hair moisturized during the summer months.good quality product
jecsenia J.
jecsenia J.
It works on all hair types ?
Megan C.
Megan C.
Crossett, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
Tanning beds queens, have any of you guys used this?