BY REDKEN

Nourishing repair for dense/dry/sensitized hair. Gently cleanses and moisturizes dense, dry, sensitized hair. Formulated with Redken s exclusive Interbond Conditioning System and Care Adjust Complex, it provides internal strength and nourishing, smoothing control. Hair texture is transformed with increases manageability and shine. ; see more...

• Do you have any dander control products?2 Answers
Kendra G.
Kendra G.
Corp Christi, TX
I love this shampoo, it really works wonders for my hair. I use it to control my daily frizz. Also it helps with my dandruff since I get it really bad on my scalp. I enjoy using it because it goes a long way with just a drop of the shampoo. It also makes my hair smell very very good.
Kelsie V.
Kelsie V.
Mediapolis, IA
Love this shampoo so much! My stylist gets me a great deal! I wished the big bottle came with a pump, but its manageable! I love all redken products, honestly. They work great! You can really tell a difference in your hair. You get what you pay for!
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Redken is forever my brand. I know no matter what I purchase from them, I will be getting an affordable and great product. You get great quality in this product after just one use. I recommend pairing this with their conditioner.
DONNA V.
DONNA V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm a brunetted-turned-light ash blonde, and most shampoos dry my hair out. Redkin Real Control Shampoo leaves my hair soft and smooth. I also use Real Control Conditioner, and once per week I use Real Control Deep Conditioner. These products aren't too heavy for my fine, straight hair and my stacked bob hairstyle. They also work well in this very humid climate. This shampoo has a very light, pleasant scent that doesn't overwhelm the senses or conflict with other products/perfumes I wear....
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
My hair styles recommend Redken REAL CONTROL Shampoo and Conditioner for me and I love it. I usually buy a lot at Ulta when they are on sale. They are pretty affordable and love how it makes my hair feel after washing it. I love all Redken products. I would recommend to anyone.
Lily M.
Lily M.
Glendale, AZ
Redken always does the best for my hair but I can't always afford it so when I'm able to buy it I use it sparingly but it does wonders for my hair and I have even gotten some of my family members to use it as well because it makes my hair look so good
Megan R.
Megan R.
Cleveland, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am a shampoo freak, I cannot stand anything that makes my hair feel oily or dry afterwards. I love all redken products I've used thus far. My hair always feels wonderful after shampooing.
Emily L.
Emily L.
Apple Valley, CA
I try a lot of shampoos, but this is on my list of go-to's. I don't know what it is, but when I use this shampoo, my hair seems so much more manageable. And the smell is nice too.
Amee G.
Amee G.
Vancouver, WA
I LOVE this Redken product!!! My hair has never been healthier and stronger! I have wavy fine blonde hair that I have colored/cut every 6-8 weeks. I can skip cuts since using this product because my hair stays so healthy.
Kelley S.
Kelley S.
I'm a dancer and i have to use a lot of product in my hair to get it to stay during performances, and this product was very good at getting it all out and leaving my hair clean nd soft.
Ashley T.
Ashley T.
Linton, IN
Do you have any dander control products?