BY REDKEN

MENS MINT CLEAN INVIGORATING SHAMPOO 33.8 OZ Designer: Redken Brand: REDKEN Gender: UNISEX Type: Shampoos & Conditioners see more...

• Does this shampoo have sulfates in it?2 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Kara N.
Kara N.
West Chester, OH
I love this shampoo! I love the minty smell that wakes me up and revitalizes me in the morning. It keeps my hair clean and I can go for three days in between washing now. I usually purchase this product either at my salon or at Ulta. I love this shampoo because I live in a place that gets pretty dry in the winter and this keeps my scalp from getting flaky and dry during the winter months.
Penny F.
Penny F.
Waverly, KS
I love the Redken By Redken Mint Clean Invigorating Shampoo! While using it, it gave my scalp such an intense tingle and smelled wonderful. It left me hair feeling clean and nourished, and I loved the way it made my scalp feel invigorated. I would highly recommend this product.
Hayley R.
Hayley R.
Wayland, MI
My husband and I love this shampoo. It is refreshing and leaves our hair soft and feeling clean. It has just enough tingle to it and smells great! I even use it on the kids. I don't use it every time but about twice a week. Worth every penny and you just need a little bit.
Sara B.
Sara B.
Fayetteville, TN
Great product! I love the tingly clean feeling of the mint! Great for my fine textured hair! I wash my hair every other day because it tends to be dry and this cleans any build up easily but doesn't make it drier. Highly recommend!
Staci C.
Staci C.
Kansas City, MO
Leaves hair clean and manageable. No residue build up. I enjoy the smell and feeling it gives my scalp. My husband doesn't like the smell. Which is good because then he doesn't use my shampoo. :)
Heather H.
Heather H.
Hutchinson, KS
Beauty Junkie Expert
not just for men! I love this shampoo and the fragrance is to die for. the staying power of the fragrance is impressive. I only wish this line was expanded into sprays and heat protectors.
Aramis C.
Aramis C.
Greenbrae, CA
I love how this product helps my hair to be and look healthy. My boyfriend also uses this product and has helped him to have a soft and shiny hair
Cindy A.
Cindy A.
West Monroe, LA
I don't really find that this shampoo is any better than any other salon brand shampoo but I absolutely LOVE the mint smell. it is my favorite.
Dayna W.
Dayna W.
Marion, SD
This is a great chelating shampoo to help remove build up from sprays and styling products. Deep cleansing and invigorating!
Whitney D.
Whitney D.
Katy, TX
I love this Shampoo. It smells like Peppermint and makes my hair so smooth and shiny. I would definitely recommend this.
Javier P.
Javier P.
Doral, FL
Does this shampoo have sulfates in it?