REDKEN by Redken: GLASS 01 SMOOTHING SERUM MILD CONTROL 2 OZ uploaded by Lou L.

BY REDKEN #98 in Hair Serums

Becky S.
The key with Redken Glass is that a Little Goes a Long Way! In fact, I've had the same bottle for 2 years now and still have at least 1/4 of the product left. I don't use it every day but even if I averaged once a week that is still saying something!
This is a clear shine product with a liquid to gel like consistency. It comes in a plastic bottle with a squeeze dropper top. It's easy to get out and doesn't clog. The best method is to put a couple of drops in the palm if one hand then rub both hands together to warm it up and "activate" it. Then apply to wet, damp or dry hair.
I have long, straight hair and don't use it any higher than mid way down my hair shaft but I'm sure it may be different for a different hair texture. I don't notice any fragrance really and I seem to get more than 24 hours of shine from using it.
teri a.
maynard AR
This product is a great frizz reducer! Been using this on clients for years myself also for years a bottle will last you for a very long time the price is right on the money great value easy to find as long as you know a cosmetologist usually sometimes you can get it at JCPenney's I highly recommend this product people who have frizzy hair just don't use too much use what's recommended if not less B
Tyra B.
Riverview, FL
I've been using this product for decades. The original Redken Glass 01, a clear silicone serum was fantastic, I would give it a 5 star. Please bring it back! They replaced that product with the current Outshine 01 anti-frizz milk lotion. This is still a great product, you can apply to wet/dry hair. It does NOT cause a stiff/crunchy feeling to your hair, it leaves your hair soft with a beautiful healthy shine. It helps tp prevent frizz and fly-aways. It has a pleasant subtle scent to the lotion, definitely not overpowering. I gave it a 4 star because it is slightly inferior to the former product that lasted longer and provided a better shine.
SynergyByDesign #.
Eastpointe, MI
It's a very good product, but my hair is very thick, coarse, curly and wavy - even when straightened. I use this to create a shine and help smooth my crazy hair, but I use it with several other oils and serums to accomplish my final look. i highly recommend this to those with more medium textured, naturaly straight hair more than someone with a head of hair like mine. but, either way, it does the job.
Lou L.
Sacramento, CA
This is a great serum. I'm naturally a brunette but love the color blonde. I dye and bleached my hair every 3 months and have been trying out different serum to revitalize my dry hair. I usually apply it after washed shampoo hair while the hair is damp. I apply on the ends making its way up to the middle portion of my hair. once hair is dry, I usually get sleek healthier looking ends. great product!
Cassie W.
My hair dresser recommended this to me years ago and I have been using it since. There isn't much of a scent to it, but it tames frizz like no ones business and makes hair shiny and smooth. Make sure to use the recommended amount. I have long, thick hair and 3-4 drops is enough. Too much will make your hair look greasy and you'll have to re-wash it.
Kimberly H.
Fredericksbrg, VA
An awesome saleswoman at Ultra recommended this product to me to help tame my crazy, frizzy hair. I've been using it now for almost 6 years and still love it! I thought the price was crazy at first but I've only had to replace it once. Tip: use it on your hair before using any heat and your hair will stay softy and silky.
Rebecca B.
Davenport , IA
I have been using Glass at least 10 years and it's one of my favorite hair products to use. It's great for smoothing frizzy hair without weighing it down and leaves your hair incredibly soft.
Lina A.
Brooklyn, NY
I like this product
I like I like this productthis productI like this product
I like this produI like this productct
I like this product
I like thiI like this products productI like this product
Jordan S.
Marlow
Takes care of frizz and doesn't weigh hair down too much. I would use this product daily and I could still skip days between washes. 4 starts. Good for the price