BY REDKEN

• Give a thick boost to that thinning hair of yours, with the Bulk Up Thickening Spray. As per the makers, this Redken Thickening Spray strengthens your otherwise fine and thinning hair making them look healthy. A lightweight formula in this Hair Spray for Men lifts the roots making them stronger, minimizing breakage. This Redken Thickening Spray provides hair with volume, fullness, and a great touch for fabulous looking hair. You can apply this Hair Spray for Men to dry or damp hair, and for even more volume you can use a bit of hot air. So fortify your hair with Bulk Up Thickening Spray, and get long-lasting volume and fullness.

addie r.
Old hickory, TN
I love this!!! I have wavy/ curly mix hair that is flatter than a wall at the roots but curly and wavy at the ends... my Husband uses this and I gave it a go when my hairspray ran out... omg it brought life, volume and texture back into my hair!!!!!! I don't even use hairspray anymore..everyone thought I put extensions in it will make your hair have body for days!! great smell also..highly recommend!
Jean C.
Roselle, IL
My husband is reaching 40 and his hair has thinned out quite a bit over the years. So I bought this product to help him maintain the hair that he has left. Well, he's been using the product for a little over two weeks and it hasn't made too much of a difference. The product itself is pretty pricey, $35 at the salon so I was a little disappointed. I guess he will have to continue to use it to see some progress.
Dona I.
Gainesville, TX
This product is marketed for men, but I use it as a woman because my hair is so fine and thin that this helps immensely when I use it. The scent is not my cup of tea, but the product works as intended on my short to medium cut hair and provides a bit of texture.
Angelica P.
Opelousas, LA
My husband loves these products! He rants about how it makes his hair feels. He wouldn't dare use any other alternative to replace it! And he has black curly hair and it is manageable. He is a big fan of using these and says he recommends this to all his friends.
Shelly B.
East Meadow, NY
My husband uses this to thicken up the little hair he has. Admittedly, I have also tried it (Shh..) It works pretty well for super fine hair. He has bought it about 3x's thus far. I would recommend it to others with very thin hair that is in need of a pick-me-up!
Anna W.
This is a great product. All redken products are fantastic. But this showed such promise and is so much better than others I've used. Long-lasting and met all my expectations. 10/10 would suggest to my clients with the need. Absolutely. I'm forever in love.
Jenna H.
I am a woman and I actually use this for full ponytails or buns and it works great! It thickens the hair and makes the girth of it stay put without having to add hairspray. it is kind of like a pump pomade but goes on light. I love it.
Jessica S.
Hustonville, KY
I know I'm not male lol but....this works great on my hair!!! Love it!! A must try! It gives hair a natural "voluminous" look which makes my hair look thicker of course!!
Ava C.
Austin, MN
I love this spray because it really works all day. It leaves my hair nice and thick with volume and it doesn't leave a weird texture. It also helps to tame frizz and it smells really good too! I really recommend this!
April R.
Los Angeles, CA
I have used my father's thickening spray and it works wonders i highly recommend it! You can purchased it online buy at a drugstore or even pick it up from sallys!