Redken Brews Extra Clean Shampoo

by Redken

Redken Brews Extra Clean Shampoo is our best men's shampoo for oily hair. The formula is is perfect for men who find their hair turning greasy quicker than they'd prefer. Extra Clean Shampoo intensely cleanses to eliminate dirt and oil.

• Removes build up from men's hair products
  • New formula now features malt to strengthen and nourish hair

AQUA / WATER / EAU SODIUM LAURETH SULFATE SODIUM LAURYL SULFATE SODIUM CHLORIDE COCAMIDE MEA PARFUM / FRAGRANCE SODIUM BENZOATE HEXYLENE GLYCOL SALICYLIC ACID HEXYL CINNAMAL LIMONENE LINALOOL CITRUS AURANTIUM DULCIS OIL / ORANGE PEEL OIL HYDROLYZED MALT EXTRACT BUTYLENE GLYCOL PENTYLENE GLYCOL CI 19140 / YELLOW 5 FAEX EXTRACT / YEAST EXTRACT / EXTRAIT DE LEVURE CI 15510 / ORANGE 4 SODIUM HYDROXIDE CITRIC ACID

I suffer from oily hair and have to wash my hair every night! Even in the morning I can see it becoming oily. I am looking for a product to help that. Is this product for me?
Does this shampoo leave your hair soft? Or does it dry it out?
has any one tried this. i have super oily hair if so how’d it work ?
Start your review of Redken Brews Extra Clean Shampoo!
How would you rate this product?
Clayton, GA
This is my favorite men's shampoo. This is a great cleansing shampoo for men that leaves their hair feeling and smelling fresh.
Hot Springs , AR
I like this. I can't say I love it though. It definitely cleans my hair very well. But I have to leave conditioner in longer.
The men in my house use this (when they have hair) and it not only makes their hair clean and shiney but it smells so good!
roselle, IL
Amazing men's shampoo!! Clarifies the hair more than regular shampoo to help get all the heavy product men use for styling
This product smells sooooooo good. Like I cannot emphasize the smell enough. Plus my hair looks great after each use.
Fowler, CA
I really like this product! It's amazing! You should definitely give it a try if you are considering it already!I
SALINA, KS
I havent had this product to rate it correctly. But always down to try something new and exciting. Sounds good
Ca
1,005 reviews
Buy this for my dad and I love the way it SMELLS. It SMELLS so good. My mom love.it as well it's long lasting.
Chattanooga, Tn
My husband used this for a while and loved it!! Cleaned so good while adding such an amazing smell! Loved it!!!
Okemah, OK
My husband loves this , his hair smells wonderful after using this and he likes the way it makes his hair feel.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...