Redken Brews Extra Clean Shampoo

by Redken

Redken Brews Extra Clean Shampoo is our best men's shampoo for oily hair. The formula is is perfect for men who find their hair turning greasy quicker than they'd prefer. Extra Clean Shampoo intensely cleanses to eliminate dirt and oil.

• Removes build up from men's hair products
  • New formula now features malt to strengthen and nourish hair

AQUA / WATER / EAU SODIUM LAURETH SULFATE SODIUM LAURYL SULFATE SODIUM CHLORIDE COCAMIDE MEA PARFUM / FRAGRANCE SODIUM BENZOATE HEXYLENE GLYCOL SALICYLIC ACID HEXYL CINNAMAL LIMONENE LINALOOL CITRUS AURANTIUM DULCIS OIL / ORANGE PEEL OIL HYDROLYZED MALT EXTRACT BUTYLENE GLYCOL PENTYLENE GLYCOL CI 19140 / YELLOW 5 FAEX EXTRACT / YEAST EXTRACT / EXTRAIT DE LEVURE CI 15510 / ORANGE 4 SODIUM HYDROXIDE CITRIC ACID

I suffer from oily hair and have to wash my hair every night! Even in the morning I can see it becoming oily. I am looking for a product to help that. Is this product for me?
Does this shampoo leave your hair soft? Or does it dry it out?
has any one tried this. i have super oily hair if so how’d it work ?
Start your review of Redken Brews Extra Clean Shampoo!
How would you rate this product?
Mooresville, IN
My husband has used this before & loved it!! Smells great, makes his thicker hair very soft yet not oily looking. It's just hard for us to find in our area. Would love to purchase again!
Howell, NJ
My husband uses this shampoo and loves it! It smells really amazing too! His scalp is normal. Not dry or oily and I think this helps control it. The scent lasts for awhile! He will definitely continue to purchase this.
Hollywood, FL
Bu far the best shampoo for men!! I buy this for my fiance and he loves it!! Its affordavle!! Helps with dansruff andhis oily scalp!! Supwr cute bottle!! And i buy it from haircuttery!
Williamsburg , KY
This shampoo really is extra clean! This shampoo smells awesome and I love it! It makes my hair smell awesome and it feels really shiny. I will re-purchase.
Oxnard, CA
My partner loves this shampoo! He uses a very thick and heavy pomade everyday and this shampoo cleans him right up! It smells good and the bottle is cute!
Tacoma, WA
This is a really good weekly shampoo that clears out any residue. I will recommend to only use this once a week so it's not over stripping your hair.
Monroe, GA
My boyfriend love this! He’s a welder and comes home really dirty after work some days and needs a deep clean! This works great and smells fantastic!
Marysville , WA
This product is perfect for the sweat hard working man in your life! This is amazing for guys who are constantly super oily and dirty from work
Owensville, IN
My husband uses this every other day and it makes hi hair feel so clean and the fragrance is AMAZING and lasts forever! Very manly!!!
Millington, TN
I got this for my husband and I think it smells really good. He seems to enjoy it and i really like the packaging and the name.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...