Redken Brews Extra Clean Shampoo uploaded by Julie C.

BY REDKEN

Redken Brews Extra Clean Shampoo is our best men's shampoo for oily hair. The formula is is perfect for men who find their hair turning greasy quicker than they'd prefer. Extra Clean Shampoo intensely cleanses to eliminate dirt and oil.

• Removes build up from men's hair products
  • New formula now features malt to strengthen and nourish hair

AQUA / WATER / EAU SODIUM LAURETH SULFATE SODIUM LAURYL SULFATE SODIUM CHLORIDE COCAMIDE MEA PARFUM / FRAGRANCE SODIUM BENZOATE HEXYLENE GLYCOL SALICYLIC ACID HEXYL CINNAMAL LIMONENE LINALOOL CITRUS AURANTIUM DULCIS OIL / ORANGE PEEL OIL HYDROLYZED MALT EXTRACT BUTYLENE GLYCOL PENTYLENE GLYCOL CI 19140 / YELLOW 5 FAEX EXTRACT / YEAST EXTRACT / EXTRAIT DE LEVURE CI 15510 / ORANGE 4 SODIUM HYDROXIDE CITRIC ACID

Tanya R.
Bronx, NY
The Redken Brews series is wonderful.  Cool packaging that gives you that high end beer feel.  There is actually malt in this line.  The smell is incredible.  The effects clean works great.  It will take out all the built up product residue or chlorine in your hair without ok over drying it. I cut men's hair and use this whole line.
Ashley W.
Collierville, TN
I’m writing this for my husband. We have tried SO many different shampoos for him. His hair gets oily quickly, and this shampoo has been absolutely perfect for him! His hair is soft, manageable, and actually has body instead of being weighed down all the time. He’s hooked!
Julie C.
Escondido, CA
Redken Brews Extra Clean Shampoo packaging is so cute. For a person that likes clean hair and coffee. It’s light enough to use daily if you have a greasy or congested scalp this will help tons!
Paige B.
Eunice, LA
My husband loves this shampoo! For 7 years we have searched for a shampoo that would actually make his hair smell good. Every other shampoo we have used left my husband's hair smelling like his scalp! The smell is great and he only has to wash his hair one time compared to the other shampoos that did not even make his hair smell good! I highly recommend this product to men with oily skin, it really cleans the scalp!
George G.
I got this as a gift and I have to say it is one of thue best shampoos I've used. Very manly scents but more important is the clean I felt afterwards. I use a lot of hair gel and this takes it right off at the end of a long work day.
Lyndie P.
Howell, NJ
My husband uses this shampoo and loves it! It smells really amazing too! His scalp is normal. Not dry or oily and I think this helps control it. The scent lasts for awhile! He will definitely continue to purchase this.
Lauren S.
Campbell, CA
My husband, we'll call him Sal, works in construction. He wears a hard hat 6 days a week and sweats a LOT. He was finding that his Suave for Men shampoo and conditioner combo just weren't cutting it. His hair still felt dirty, and the creases from the hard hat seemed like they'd never come out. Enter Clean Brew. I bought it on a whim at my salon and told him to give it a shot. He loves it! I love the way it smells, and his hair has never felt cleaner. If you're a physical worker or just find that you sweat a lot, this shampoo is legit!
Dennis C.
Liverpool, NY
Guys, STOP. Stop right here. Get this shampoo!!! I loved this so much that I bought the 33oz. bottle!!!

The smell is wonderful. Truly wonderful. Kind of smells like an Abercrombie store!! (not exactly but it smells great!)

I use this to strip my hair of all the bad product I put in it and it does a great job. To be truthful, not as good as Sebastian Stark Naked Shampoo was - but since that's been discontinued I needed a product that could get rid of the clay/wax out of my hair and Redken's Clean Brew Shampoo does it well!!!!
Neil R.
Vicksburg, MI
This is my favorite shampoo of all time! It is easily the best smelling I have ever had but it is also great at cleaning out product. When my sister recommended this for me I thought all of them cleaned the same, that's not the truth. I would recommend this to anyone whether they use product in their hair of not.
Traci T.
Philadelphia, PA
Smells amazing! Refreshing woodsy citrus scent. I love the cute bottle! Very manly! I love the lather on this. You only need a little shampoo. Bottle lasts for a long time. Hair gets super clean without drying out hair. Remove dirt, gel and impurities in a flash! Your man will be smelling super sexy! Available at Hair Cuttery! I highly recommend this shampoo!
Kim B.
Kelowna, BC
The packaging is neat
ياسومي |.
Riyadh , Riyadh
I don’t know about this please if you know answer me🍃🙆🏼‍♀️
Manjot K.
Is this good for frizzy hair???
Michaela B.
Am I accidentally going to drink this when I get home from a big night out?? Lol
Alyssa S.
Phoenix, MD
This is such an interesting product! Is it mostly targeted to men?

back