BY REDKEN

Redken Brew Extra Clean Shampoo - 10.1 oz.

Buy on ULTA
Ashley W.
Collierville , TN
I’m writing this for my husband. We have tried SO many different shampoos for him. His hair gets oily quickly, and this shampoo has been absolutely perfect for him! His hair is soft, manageable, and actually has body instead of being weighed down all the time. He’s hooked!
Taylor J.
Williamsburg, KY
This shampoo really is extra clean! This shampoo smells awesome and I love it! It makes my hair smell awesome and it feels really shiny. I will re-purchase.
Ash H.
Cordova, TN
I got this for my husband and I think it smells really good. He seems to enjoy it and i really like the packaging and the name.
Taylor G.
Salina, KS
I havent had this product to rate it correctly. But always down to try something new and exciting. Sounds good
Ashley W.
I bought this new shampoo for my fiance and it works wonderfully! It really cleans great and snells great
Tyese W.
Los Angeles , CA
I’ll let her have a good night night tomorrow and tomorrow I cannot was the night time you
yousra &.
jeddah
Hi everyone!! I got oily hair and skin it’s hard to keep your hair clean when you got oily hair . It’s good for oily hair. Scent is so good I actually want to drink this . And since I’m using this I’ve got more confidence
Mathu S.
I don't know anything about this product i think this is just looking like a royal branding shampoo. ....
Kim B.
Kelowna
The packaging is neat
Manjot K.
Is this good for frizzy hair???
Michaela B.
Am I accidentally going to drink this when I get home from a big night out?? Lol
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
Alyssa S.
Phoenix, MD
This is such an interesting product! Is it mostly targeted to men?