Redken Body Full Volume Amplifier Thickening Lift Spray uploaded by Sarah M.Redken Body Full Volume Amplifier Thickening Lift Spray uploaded by Sara S.

BY REDKEN

It plumps and thickens each strand volumizes and thickens at the roots conditions and detangles provides lightweight volume with each additional spray free of any greasy or sticky residue.

Paula E.
Seneca, KS
I have straight, fine hair and I didn't notice any difference after using this product.
I have fine and thin hair-body full makes my hair look much thicker and easier to style
Caity C.
Shelley, ID
Redken body full volume amplifier is perfect for adding body so my already curly hair.
Manjot D.
Fowler, CA
Gives me a lot of volume and makes my hair strong. Makes my hair looks healthy
LaTeesha A.
SASKATOON, SK
Have no idea what the
miracle ingredient is, but the product sprays on in a fine mist almost
like it's nothing but water - no stickiness and no fragrance, just use
sparingly at first until you find the ideal amount. There doesn't
appear to be any build-up or interference with other styling products.
It has lasted forever so would be hesitant to spend a lot of money for a
full-size bottle, but would definitely recommend the trial size to see
if it works for your situation.
Megan M.
dartmouth, NS
Maybe because I have curly hair I don't notice any difference with this product. I'm cursed with very thin hair and always trying volume products. Unfortunately this didn't cut it - though I did appreciate it didn't make my hair greasy/was light weight so will probably help someone with a different hair type. I didn't even finish the bottle.
Valentyna T.
Saskatoon
I really like this product even though my hair is thick enough, sometimes it's really nice to add that extra volume to make it look more dramatic. The only reason I give it 4 stars is because you really have to control the amount of the spray you put on your hair. Otherwise, it will look a bit greasy.
Kelly P.
This formula is great. I put it in my hair after towel drying and it leaves my hair feeling great. I blow dry and I can tell that my hair feels thicker. I highly recommend it!
Sarah S.
Windsor , CA
This is a great volumizing hairspray. I love the smell of Redken's hair products. This hairspray definitely gives me the texture and volume I'm looking for. I can't find it in my local drug store anymore. I hope it's not dis continued.
katiusca s.
DORAL, FL
el producto es bueno ya que mi cabello es delgado y no tiene nada de volumen cuando quiero hacer un peinado este aerosol funciona rápido no pone el pelo duro como una mesa se mantiene con un aspecto natural no he tenido problemas con él.