Redken Body Full Volume Amplifier Thickening Lift Spray uploaded by Sarah M.Redken Body Full Volume Amplifier Thickening Lift Spray uploaded by Sara S.

BY REDKEN

It plumps and thickens each strand volumizes and thickens at the roots conditions and detangles provides lightweight volume with each additional spray free of any greasy or sticky residue.

Karla M.
Long Beach, CA
This product works well when you don't put so much of. Use it sparingly and you will see the benefits of it.
Ellen F.
Columbus, OH
Love this product. Gives thin lifeless hair some help. Does not leave build up in hair. Holds volume all day
Danielle M.
San Francisco, CA
I used to use this when I had long blonde hair to add some volume to it because it was so flat. Works well.
Laura G.
Cary, IL
This product was great, but was discontinued a while back. Buyer beware, any product is likely very old.
Marissa S.
Oxnard, CA
I love redkin products. They're great for my curly bleached hair. Zero frizz and they smwll amazing too!
Melanie R.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I have then fine hair but a lot of it. I use this to give my hair volume so it is not stuck to my head!
Cloey H.
Louisville
This is a really great volumizing spray. It really volumizes my hair without it being crunchy or sticky
Becky W.
Chicago
It made my hair shiny I liked it and I'll use it again a bit pricey but overall a good product
Jordyn C.
Arkadelphia
I love having big hair once again so anything that could help I got to get my hands on it☺️
Brooke H.
Love this stuff and does not leave your hair feeling greasy !!! Or looking greasy love it