Redken Body Full Volume Amplifier Thickening Lift Spray uploaded by Sarah M.Redken Body Full Volume Amplifier Thickening Lift Spray uploaded by Sara S.

BY REDKEN

It plumps and thickens each strand volumizes and thickens at the roots conditions and detangles provides lightweight volume with each additional spray free of any greasy or sticky residue.

Jenna P.
Cheswick , PA
This product works. I have thinner hair, and it's so upsetting to me. This makes my hair thicker and full. I love it, can't live without it.
This product was great because it gave me a full head of hair that I needed for a fun Halloween night out.. It gave my hair so much volume!
Chelsey S.
Helena, MT
This volume spray comes highly recommended so I thought I would give it a try. I wasn’t disappointed! Loved the volume it gave me.
Victoria U.
Orlando, FL
This product has a good hold....lasted through a sweaty game of put put!! Enjoyed the smell as well....good price for good product.
Hunter C.
Santa Fe, TX
really like this product! my hair is always flat so when i want to add volume i always spray this in my hair and it does the trick!
Andrea R.
Rialto, CA
Smells so good and leaves an amazing volume hair is also soft and shiny I don’t have to do anything to my hair which helps a lot
Amy M.
Felton, DE
I have super thin fine hair and have to use a thickening agent before styling. This stuff gives a good lift and weight to my hair
Leslie M.
Vancouver, WA
I felt as if this product really did help my hair become very full and beautiful. I would spray it in and it would help.
katrina t.
Lacygne, KS
My hair is thin and has absolutely no volume. I was expecting a lot more out pf Redkins product but it semi did the job
Stephanie G.
Lawton, OK
This product gave my hair life, it's the only product I use now for volume. I'd recommend this to everyone I know.