Redken Body Full Volume Amplifier Thickening Lift Spray uploaded by Sarah M.Redken Body Full Volume Amplifier Thickening Lift Spray uploaded by Sara S.

BY REDKEN

It plumps and thickens each strand volumizes and thickens at the roots conditions and detangles provides lightweight volume with each additional spray free of any greasy or sticky residue.

Beth H.
Bement, IL
Just started using some Redken products again recently. Love them. Always buy professional products as I am a hair dresser but always looking to try the best! ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
Trish S.
Mobile
I use this everyday. It keeps your hair from getting tangled and also helps with frizz. You have to use it everyday and it takes about 1 month for you to see results.
James S.
Antioch
I absolutely love this product when I am doing over the top hair and I need a extra little bump. It works well with teasing and. Blow drying. I recommend this to anyone who need a little pump in their life.
Tina D.
Morganville, NJ
Since I have very thin, fine hair it's hard for me to use anything that weighs my hair down. I like is product because it conditions and adds volume to my hair.
Brittany H.
Benwood, WV
Every time I want extra volume or thickness to my hair I gravitate towards this product the first time I used it I was blown away of how beautiful my hair
Kayla W.
Radford, VA
Works great. I spray it in my hair after I straighten it to give it some uplift. I like this better than L'Oréals product. It lasts a long time as well.
Alisha O.
This colonizer takes my super fine hair from flat to full in seconds I spray it in my roots after styling and give my hair a shake and instant volume
🌸🌻🌹Whitney🌹🌻🌸 W.
Shannon, NC
My hair is flat so this really works miracles on my hair. It gives it the perfect amount of volume without making it bushy and frizzy which I love.
Alisha B.
Simpsonville, SC
This is a very good volume hair product for any kind of hair type. It works great of my fine hair and leaves it very full bodied during the day.
Shayna L.
I love this to thicken and amplify my hair. Redken has some great products and this one smells great too. Doesn't leave your hair sticky either