Redken Body Full Volume Amplifier Thickening Lift Spray uploaded by Sarah M.Redken Body Full Volume Amplifier Thickening Lift Spray uploaded by Sara S.

BY REDKEN

It plumps and thickens each strand volumizes and thickens at the roots conditions and detangles provides lightweight volume with each additional spray free of any greasy or sticky residue.

NICOLE H.
Dodgeville, Wi
I love this product. I love how it so lightly as so much volume to my hair. It makes it look like I have thicker hair. I love the smell of the product and the whale.
Sadie P.
Abilene, TX
I love volume! This works well a little goes a long way!!! Def one I refer back to but not my go to as I’m more a Paul Mitchell girl but it does what it says the smell is a little different I think it’s an acquired smell
Candice Dea S.
I use this product daily it helps give volume to my hair after I blow dry. It is good for the price and you get a lot of product for what you pay for. I use this to style my hair every time I get out of the shower.
Payton M.
Bessemer, AL
I love Redken thickening spray. I use it everyday. My hair is thin and it gives it a lot of body. It doesn't make my hair crunchy either. My hair feels smooth and stays full and doesn't get tangly through my busy day.
Anna G.
I am always trying new things to make my hair have more volume and thickness. This one does just what I need. I spray after towel drying and blow dry with a wet brush. Gives my hair a lot of body and bounce! I would highly recommend it
Langheld W.
Ocean Springs, MS
Ragan it’s time to step down you have been defeated there’s no reason to charge so much money for products that do not work there are so many other brands that you could go to spend less money and get better
Jerusha R.
New Prague, MN
This product is pretty good. It does what it’s supposed to. But, I could always feel it in my hair. It kind of made it crunchy and gel-feeling. I still think it’s a good product, just not for me.
Mya T.
Charlottesville, VA
I used this it is really great for making Bantu knots. In my opinion, it is not pricey. It is good to use when you want to make a curly hairstyle without an iron. It's an large bottle.
amy a.
Des Moines, IA
I love the redken volumizing line of hair products. I have very thin, fine hair and these never let me down. tons of volume with no stickiness or thick product feel in my hair.
Hannah M.
Penningtn Gap, VA
This product does work very well. When used correctly it will leave you voluminous. My hair is extremely thick so I have to be careful how many volume amplifying products I use.