Redken Body Full Volume Amplifier Thickening Lift Spray uploaded by Sarah M.Redken Body Full Volume Amplifier Thickening Lift Spray uploaded by Sara S.

BY REDKEN

It plumps and thickens each strand volumizes and thickens at the roots conditions and detangles provides lightweight volume with each additional spray free of any greasy or sticky residue.

Karen W.
MARINA, CA
This product gives amazing life and volume to my very fine hair. I think it works better than similar products and it smells really nice and lightly lingers throughout the day. It is well worth the price.
Sara S.
Oviedo , FL
I've been using Body Full for about 3 years now on my fine, color treated hair. I love the green tea scent and that it goes on lightly without being too heavy. It never makes my hair feel greasy or like it has any product in it, yet it helps add a good amount of lift and volume to my roots. I'll try other products, but I always go back to Body Full.
Jessica G.
I have fairly thin, fine hair that doesn't hold a lot of volume, especially at the roots of my hair. I'm always looking for a new product to help give me that volume. This worked good, but didn't last very long. I've only used it once so I will update if my opinion changes.
Aubrie K.
Acosta, PA
I LOVVVVVE THIS PRODUCT ! It honestly works so well with my hair texture(wavy)! It really gave me the full bodied look I was going for without being crunchy or having a "stuck" look to my roots. I would definitely advise using this for that blown out, beautiful look !
Heather D.
This product lifts, volumozes, and thickens great and works just as perfectly as other Redkin Hair Products. It is not sticky or oily and doesn't make your hair hard. I like to spray my roots and lift as I am blow drying my hair or spray all over and bend mu head down and blow dry underneath my hair first.
Michele G.
I love the Redken thickening spray! It gives my hair volume and thickens my fine hair! I found it at Beauty Brands which always has great deals on Redken products! I will continue to use this to help give my hair the lift it needs!
Carla H.
Gainesville, GA
I love this Redken Body Full Volume Thickening lift . It gives your hair body and smells great ! I have curly blonde hair and this works well for me . It went beyond my expectations . I would def recommend this to my fire dos
Amber A.
Usually when I use products such as volumizing shampoos..etc I find that they leave my hair FLAT (I know right).. but this one seems to be amazing & I cannot wait to buy.
stephanie s.
Las Vegas, NV
LOVE THIS GAVE MY HAIR SO MUCH VOLUME AND WAS MANAGABLE LOVE IT..I HAD A GARS TIME LOOKING FOR SOMTHING THAT REALLY WORKED A LITTLE ON THE PRICY SIDE BUT WELL WORTH IT
NICOLE H.
Dodgeville, Wi
I love this product. I love how it so lightly as so much volume to my hair. It makes it look like I have thicker hair. I love the smell of the product and the whale.