Redken Body Full Volume Amplifier Thickening Lift Spray uploaded by Sarah M.Redken Body Full Volume Amplifier Thickening Lift Spray uploaded by Sara S.

BY REDKEN

It plumps and thickens each strand volumizes and thickens at the roots conditions and detangles provides lightweight volume with each additional spray free of any greasy or sticky residue.

Amie W.
Calera, AL
This stuff works amazing for my fine strands of hair… It literally gives me the hair that I wish I had been born with. It has so much more body and looks amazing in any style! A staple for my hair routine!!
Josefina R.
Fremont, CA
I expected more from this line. It was not bad, but it wasn’t amazing like the store rep claimed. It was pricey for how small the bottle was. I probably will not buy again, unless it was on sale, at that it would need to be a good sale.
Lauren S.
A decent volumizing spray! Doesn’t dry sticky or heavy like some do, smells decent / light not chemically and is fairly easy to use and inexpensive compared to other salon brands of the same type of product.
Rachel P.
Hobart, IN
It does as advertised. But not a big fan of putting a lot of product in my hair. Especially when I have to use a lot and it’s not very cheap. It does create volume which is awesome though.
Cassandra N.
Marianna, FL
Love this stuff. I use it almost every time I straighten my hair and when I don’t use it I regret it. More on the pricey side but you def get what you pay for. Smells good too!
Chelsea K.
Canton, Mi
I used to use a thickening spray from my salon. The price was just too high. I bought this product from Walgreens! I loved it! I only used it on times I blow dryers my hair. It made my thing straight hair have amp on the top
Kelsey M.
Lodi, CA
This is a great product that works awesome on damp hair.. when you let you hair air dry in gives you excellent hold with making my hair feel stiff. it totally control all the fly away hairs you get throughout the day with out weighting it down. i recommend this for fine hair
Sarah M.
Sherman Oaks , CA
I love this product because it does what it says it does. It adds a lot of thickness to my hair and gives it an extra punch. Redken is a bit expensive so I usually use this sparingly. The product also smells sooo good. I wish I could buy it more.  I highly suggest trying other products from Redkin as well .
Sarah M.
Lexington, KY
Whether I'm using my curling wand, iron, or hot rollers this Redken Volume Amplifier keeps everything in place without making it too stiff. My hair still has awesome movement throughout the day. This is a must buy for all hair types.
Karen W.
MARINA, CA
This product gives amazing life and volume to my very fine hair. I think it works better than similar products and it smells really nice and lightly lingers throughout the day. It is well worth the price.