Redken Body Full Volume Amplifier Thickening Lift Spray uploaded by Sarah M.Redken Body Full Volume Amplifier Thickening Lift Spray uploaded by Sara S.

BY REDKEN

It plumps and thickens each strand volumizes and thickens at the roots conditions and detangles provides lightweight volume with each additional spray free of any greasy or sticky residue.

Sarah M.
Sherman Oaks , CA
I love this product because it does what it says it does. It adds a lot of thickness to my hair and gives it an extra punch. Redken is a bit expensive so I usually use this sparingly. The product also smells sooo good. I wish I could buy it more.  I highly suggest trying other products from Redkin as well .
Sarah T.
Belmont, MA
My hair is fine and wavy and this thickening lift spray helps keep the wave and curl in my hair all day long instead of letting the weight of my fine hair pull the curl out of my hair leaving it looking limp.  I would definitely purchase it again and recommend it to others who have similar hair type as I do.
Kara K.
Braselton, GA
I love this volumizing spray! It does a great job giving my hair some life with just enough volume at the roots. I have thick, heavy hair that tends to lay flat so this product really helps with that. It also doesn’t give your hair a weird texture, which some volumizing products tend to do.
Jessica G.
I have fairly thin, fine hair that doesn't hold a lot of volume, especially at the roots of my hair. I'm always looking for a new product to help give me that volume. This worked good, but didn't last very long. I've only used it once so I will update if my opinion changes.
Rachel B.
Fort Wayne, IN
The only reason I gave 4 stars is because of the price. I feel it is a little more expensive than similar products with the same outcome. The amazing smell definitely makes it worth buying - as well as the little amount needed to add texture to your hair. Will buy again!
Lauren W.
Shaker Hts, OH
My mom has been using this product for years and now that I use it, I can see why. It's an amazing product for providing some extra, natural-looking volume! It isn't sticky and doesn't leave my hair feeling crunchy. It smells amazing and I am totally satisfied.
Haley E.
Americus, GA
This thickening spray works great it gives my hair the extra ump that I’m looking for. It’s long lasting and works great. I think it is better than other products I have used in the past. I would recommend it to others.
Rachel M.
Mount Lookout, WV
This one wasn’t my favorite, but it did the job and it smelled good. Maybe it’s just that I’m clueless on how to make my hair do what I want it to. Very simple to use, I liked it but I believe my hair is too thin. I’m not sure.
Sadie P.
Abilene, TX
I love volume! This works well a little goes a long way!!! Def one I refer back to but not my go to as I’m more a Paul Mitchell girl but it does what it says the smell is a little different I think it’s an acquired smell
Anna G.
I am always trying new things to make my hair have more volume and thickness. This one does just what I need. I spray after towel drying and blow dry with a wet brush. Gives my hair a lot of body and bounce! I would highly recommend it

back