Redken Body Full Volume Amplifier Thickening Lift Spray uploaded by Sarah M.Redken Body Full Volume Amplifier Thickening Lift Spray uploaded by Sara S.

BY REDKEN

It plumps and thickens each strand volumizes and thickens at the roots conditions and detangles provides lightweight volume with each additional spray free of any greasy or sticky residue.

Sarah T.
Belmont, MA
My hair is fine and wavy and this thickening lift spray helps keep the wave and curl in my hair all day long instead of letting the weight of my fine hair pull the curl out of my hair leaving it looking limp.  I would definitely purchase it again and recommend it to others who have similar hair type as I do.
Kara K.
Braselton, GA
I love this volumizing spray! It does a great job giving my hair some life with just enough volume at the roots. I have thick, heavy hair that tends to lay flat so this product really helps with that. It also doesn’t give your hair a weird texture, which some volumizing products tend to do.
Rachel B.
Fort Wayne, IN
The only reason I gave 4 stars is because of the price. I feel it is a little more expensive than similar products with the same outcome. The amazing smell definitely makes it worth buying - as well as the little amount needed to add texture to your hair. Will buy again!
Lauren W.
Shaker Hts, OH
My mom has been using this product for years and now that I use it, I can see why. It's an amazing product for providing some extra, natural-looking volume! It isn't sticky and doesn't leave my hair feeling crunchy. It smells amazing and I am totally satisfied.
Haley E.
Americus, GA
This thickening spray works great it gives my hair the extra ump that I’m looking for. It’s long lasting and works great. I think it is better than other products I have used in the past. I would recommend it to others.
Rachel M.
Mount Lookout, WV
This one wasn’t my favorite, but it did the job and it smelled good. Maybe it’s just that I’m clueless on how to make my hair do what I want it to. Very simple to use, I liked it but I believe my hair is too thin. I’m not sure.
Olivia V.
Bemidji
I have super long hair, and this product helps give it a little oomf! Since it’s so long, my hair tends to be a bit more weighted down and flat. This helps give it a little life and body! I love it!
Amanda T.
Cameron , MO
I have super thick hair and it’s heavy so it normally goes flat quick. I use this whenever I style my hair to funkier because it helps create volume and texture so my hair doesn’t go flat.
Monica C.
Rosamond, CA
I love redkens products but this one didn’t work too well for me. Maybe because I don’t have a defuser? Idk. I like the smell and it holds really well but I didn’t get any volume
Carrie L.
Picayune, MS
I used this last night for halloween. I already have super thick hair. This made my hair HUGE. It was the look I was going for at the time. Not for a day to day look.