Redken Body Full Shampoo For Fine Hair uploaded by Abigail N.Redken Body Full Shampoo For Fine Hair uploaded by Kaitlyn B.Redken Body Full Shampoo For Fine Hair uploaded by Christine J.

BY REDKEN

Anti-gravity volume shampoo for normal fine hair Carbo-Polymer Body Full Shampoo gently cleanses and provides weightless volume to normal fine hair. Redken s exclusive Interbond conditioning System delivers a style polymer that combines with carbohydrate and protein to form an innovative Anti-Gravity Complex. This weightless technology helps provide bodifying strength, density and style retention. Hair has volume, movement and shine. Exclusive Salon Distribution Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with Redken 5th Avenue and are not a licensed retailer ofRedken 5th Avenue. Redken 5th Avenue guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer. We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any man

Redken Body Full Shampoo For Fine Hair
  • "I have thin hair anyway so it was nice to have some extra help. " in 1 review
  • "i naturally have curly hair and most volumizing makes my hair frizzy." in 1 review
  • "I highly recommend it!" in 1 review
Tayler K.
Winchester, KY
This is the best volumizing shampoo. I have somewhat thick hair but sometimes I need more volume for a night out. This is my go to. It makes my hair so full but not dry. One of my favorites!
Caitlin R.
The most amazing smelling shampoo and conditioner of all time. I know some people found the new formula to be drying, but I didn’t at all. It makes my hair so smooth and easy to style. I love it and am obsessed with the smell.
Brittany C.
Garner, NC
This shampoo is amazing! I love the way it smells. Kind of like a perfume. It lathers really well for a very clean feeling. It’s is not heavy and leaves my hair full with body. I hate flat hair! I am very satisfied with this product.
Kristen K.
RedKen is my favorite higher priced shampoo. When I have extra money. I buy this shampoo and conditioner. This shampoo is light and does not weigh my fine hair down. Looking forward to buying this again. I trust the brand very much.
Jennie S.
Willis, TX
This helps to add volume to my thin flat hair! I love how it smells and makes my hair feel. I will always love the redline line! They are professional grade products and you can tell with each use! Your hair improves even if it’s thin and damages like mine!
Kara K.
Braselton, GA
I’ve always been a Redken fan. It’s a salon quality brand for an affordable price. This one is great if you need a boost of volume. It doesn’t make a drastic difference but it does give your hair just enough life and bounce!
Madonna T.
Buena Park, CA
I recommended this to a friend because I learned about the ingredients when I attended one of their trainings and she really enjoyed that she is very thin hair and she really liked it
Noelle G.
Irving, TX
Redken makes amazing shampoo. It smells fantastic and works great. It adds body to long hair and keeps your scalp moisturized. It's a little expensive but worth every penny.
Michelle T.
I hate the smell of this it smells like bug spray. It didn't do anything for my hair but dry it out and cause static. For an expensive salon shampoo it was terrible
Allison K.
I typically wear my wear devoid of any type of volume at the root. I use to, on occasion, receive free products at work. This Body line from Redken being some of the items. I used the shampoo and conditioner. My hair absolutely felt thicker and more volumized. If that were the way I line to wear my hair I'd be super pleased to make that one of my permanent products to use. Really good for hair feeling thicker.
Mary Jane B.
Blackwood, NJ
How is this product compared to biolage? It's getting very expensive and I'm looking for a product that works just as well but costs less.
Andrea L.
Tampa, FL
I was told that this is a good shampoo by my hairdresses but I was wondering if anyone with oily hair has tried it. I have to wash my hair daily because of the oil. Does this take off oil effectively without overdrying?
Jaime K.
Omaha, NE
What does this shampoo smell like? Flowery, fruity, etc.

Amazon