Redken Body Full Shampoo  uploaded by Abigail N.Redken Body Full Shampoo  uploaded by Christine  J.Redken Body Full Shampoo  uploaded by Kaitlyn B.

BY REDKEN

Anti-gravity volume shampoo for normal fine hair Carbo-Polymer Body Full Shampoo gently cleanses and provides weightless volume to normal fine hair. Redken s exclusive Interbond conditioning System delivers a style polymer that combines with carbohydrate and protein to form an innovative Anti-Gravity Complex. This weightless technology helps provide bodifying strength, density and style retention. Hair has volume, movement and shine. Exclusive Salon Distribution Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with Redken 5th Avenue and are not a licensed retailer ofRedken 5th Avenue. Redken 5th Avenue guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer. We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any man see more...

• I was told that this is a good shampoo by my hairdresses but I wa...1 Answers
  • How is this product compared to biolage? It's getting very expens...1 Answers
  • "I highly recommend it!" in 1 review
  • "i naturally have curly hair and most volumizing makes my hair frizzy." in 1 review
  • "I have thin hair anyway so it was nice to have some extra help. " in 1 review
Catherine S.
Catherine S.
Davis, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
My hair looks like I just got back from the salon after just one use! Though I wouldn't say it adds much body or volume as I would hope, It definitely looks clean and shiny, and feels SO soft! It also has a pleasant smell to it, which sometimes can be hard to find in shampoos that are higher end. It's a bit pricey so I usually only buy this if there's a sale or some type of deal, but I could rationalize with myself, especially in getting the jumbo size so it's a bit more cost efficient. I've repurchased about two times now, so it's only right to say I would definitely purchase again!
Adrianna O.
Adrianna O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have straight, fine, thinning hair that is oily at the roots and drier at the ends. This is a good shampoo that leaves my scalp feeling clean without drying out the ends. It doesn't make my scalp oilier than normal, but it doesn't help to balance my scalp either. I think it's a good shampoo but I don't agree with its volumizing claim. I added one star to bump it up from 3 to 4 because my mom also uses this shampoo and she loves it.
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
Danville, IN
I have thin, fine hair that is prone to looking oily/greasy by the end of the day. I discovered this product at the Beauty Brands Liter sale and have been using it. The shampoo and conditioner are both great! My hair doesn't look weighed down at the end of the day at all. I also love the smell! It reminds me of the having my hair done at the salon every morning!
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Hendersonville, TN
This is the best Shampoo I have EVER used. Absolutely love the scent and like the way it makes my hair look and feel. It absolutely does what it claims and gives the hair added volume. I purchased from Ulta and was devastated when I went to repurchase-it appears this product has been discontinued by Redken.
Ju-Ju M.
Ju-Ju M.
Round Lake, IL
Redone products always seem to be a slam dunk for me. This shampoo is just that for my hair. I tend to have fine hair and this shampoo brought some serious volume to my locks. The smell is nice and subtle and the price was great as well, I usually buy it at my salon.
Bridget P.
Bridget P.
Charlottesville, VA
Gives my hair body but unfortunately, also leaves it dry. I use this when the weather is very humid and my hair is flatter than a pancake. I alternate with another shampoo to maintain moisture in my hair.
Sami N.
Sami N.
Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
My go to shampoo. It makes my hair clean and soft, while maintaining the little body it has. I can slowly see a difference in the volume as I continue to use it better. Expensive product but worth it.
Abigail N.
Abigail N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have extremely long curly hair, that gets oily quickly. This shampoo gives me great body and doesn't leave my hair feeling oily. It's my favorite redken shampoo!
Marilyn G.
Marilyn G.
Santa Clarita, CA
Super lightweight and hydrates my hair. I'm constantly repurchasing this product because I love the way my hair looks and feels even after it air drying.
Rachel C.
Rachel C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love anything redken. This shampoo gives me tons of volume and my style even lasts for up to three days. I love this stuff
Andrea L.
Andrea L.
Tampa, FL
I was told that this is a good shampoo by my hairdresses but I was wondering if anyone with oily hair has tried it. I have to wash my hair daily because of the oil. Does this take off oil effectively without overdrying?
Mary Jane B.
Mary Jane B.
Blackwood, NJ
How is this product compared to biolage? It's getting very expensive and I'm looking for a product that works just as well but costs less.