Redken Body Full Shampoo  uploaded by Abigail N.Redken Body Full Shampoo  uploaded by Christine J.Redken Body Full Shampoo  uploaded by Kaitlyn B.

BY REDKEN

Anti-gravity volume shampoo for normal fine hair Carbo-Polymer Body Full Shampoo gently cleanses and provides weightless volume to normal fine hair. Redken s exclusive Interbond conditioning System delivers a style polymer that combines with carbohydrate and protein to form an innovative Anti-Gravity Complex. This weightless technology helps provide bodifying strength, density and style retention. Hair has volume, movement and shine. Exclusive Salon Distribution Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with Redken 5th Avenue and are not a licensed retailer ofRedken 5th Avenue. Redken 5th Avenue guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer. We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any man see more...

• I was told that this is a good shampoo by my hairdresses but I wa...1 Answers
  • How is this product compared to biolage? It's getting very expens...1 Answers
  • "I highly recommend it!" in 1 review
  • "i naturally have curly hair and most volumizing makes my hair frizzy." in 1 review
  • "I have thin hair anyway so it was nice to have some extra help. " in 1 review
Kristen K.
Review for: Redken Body Full Shampoo, 33.8 fl oz more...
RedKen is my favorite higher priced shampoo. When I have extra money. I buy this shampoo and conditioner. This shampoo is light and does not weigh my fine hair down. Looking forward to buying this again. I trust the brand very much.
Caitlin R.
The most amazing smelling shampoo and conditioner of all time. I know some people found the new formula to be drying, but I didn’t at all. It makes my hair so smooth and easy to style. I love it and am obsessed with the smell.
Aneesa K.
lodi, CA
It didn’t do anything to my hair besides weighing it down.It was to give my hair volume.The smell was alright.but it was very expensive.It has medium lathering. Hell no, I wouldn’t buy again.
Allison K.
I typically wear my wear devoid of any type of volume at the root. I use to, on occasion, receive free products at work. This Body line from Redken being some of the items. I used the shampoo and conditioner. My hair absolutely felt thicker and more volumized. If that were the way I line to wear my hair I'd be super pleased to make that one of my permanent products to use. Really good for hair feeling thicker.
Adrianna O.
I have straight, fine, thinning hair that is oily at the roots and drier at the ends. This is a good shampoo that leaves my scalp feeling clean without drying out the ends. It doesn't make my scalp oilier than normal, but it doesn't help to balance my scalp either. I think it's a good shampoo but I don't agree with its volumizing claim. I added one star to bump it up from 3 to 4 because my mom also uses this shampoo and she loves it.
Areej N.
Port St Lucie, FL
I am IN LOVE. My hair is thin and I buy this on and off because I like to switch up my shampoos, but every other shampoo I buy is this one. For one, it smells amazing. I have super thin hair, so it gives my hair the volume that it so desperately needs. I am 100% satisfied with this.
Shana H.
My mother gave me this shampoo, along with the conditioner, because she was unhappy with it.  It has been a life-saver for me!  I had been using Suave and with this, a little goes a long way!  It thoroughly cleans my hair and I'm completely satisfied!
Shelby W.
New Boston, MI
This is the best shampoo ever! It's worth every penny. It makes my hair feel so light wear and not frizzy whatsoever. The smell is so fantastic and I feel like I'm walking out of the salon every single time I use it.
Fernanda m.
This was the perfect shampoo for my fine limo hair. It had a pretty smell that did last overall. It gave my hair volume without leaving my scalp oily or hard as other products do. I'm satisfied with this shampoo
Carise Z.
Parma , OH
Ben using this for a while ever since the lady that cut my hair recommended it. I have very thin, baby fine hair and it's shiny but I have no body whatsoever. This helps give it some volume.
Mary Jane B.
Blackwood, NJ
How is this product compared to biolage? It's getting very expensive and I'm looking for a product that works just as well but costs less.
Andrea L.
Tampa, FL
I was told that this is a good shampoo by my hairdresses but I was wondering if anyone with oily hair has tried it. I have to wash my hair daily because of the oil. Does this take off oil effectively without overdrying?