BY REDKEN

Redken Body Full Light Conditioner detangles and adds weightless volume leaving hair with a full, shiny finish. Redken's exclusive Interbond Conditioning System and the Nonstop Volume Complex plump and support fine strands while leaving hair shiny,... see more...

• How well does this product do with giving the hair more lift at t...1 Answers
MissE W.
Tupelo, MS
I don't own this. My mother does however, and ive used it a few times seeing her. I found it works for my hair even if i shower in hot water. It doesnt leave ot greasy or wash out bad.
heather c.
Lockport, NY
THis is a light weight conditioner. I love the conditioners that make your hair nice and smooth with out looking greasy.We love that we can use this on my daughters hair and it makes it smooth. It is so perfect since she hates us brushing her hair. It doesnt have a smell which is nice since I cant stand strong smells
The price of Redken varies from store to store so looking around is a good idea.
Astry C.
Beaufort, SC
It was great for my mom who has thinning hair. She needed a conditioner that would help grow her hair & nourish it without making her hair weigh heavy or greasy and this did just the trick. It even gave her thin hair some volume so it wouldn't like as thin as what it was before using it.
Katie T.
Redken is one of my favorite brands for shampoo and conditioner. This product is great for thin hair as it is not too heavy and won't weigh down your hair. I have more oily skin and hair and this does not make my hair overly oily. Great product!
Adisa J.
Clackamas, OR
I've used this conditioner with Redken body full shampoo before. It's very effective for thin hair. It gives body, doesn't weigh hair down and it smells good. However, it made my color fade a bit. Otherwise great product.
Halley H.
Fort Worth, TX
Love this conditioner! It gives me smooth hair and volume. Some conditioners make your hair flat, but not this one. I would say the smell is nice but I would like more of a long lasting fresh scent in my hair.
Addison M.
Mount Horeb, WI
During the summer my hair tends to lighten up quite a bit, this is the perfect shampoo for my hair. It makes my hair super soft and protects my hair from the sun. I am super satisfied with the scent as well, very refreshing!
Mary C.
Monument, OR
This is my second favorite conditioner. It does what it needs to, but I use double what I would use of my number one conditioner.
Michaela H.
This conditioner is pricey but it is amazing! I think it is 100% worth the price and recommend it to everyone I know.
kyra g.
Cookeville, TN
This product was okay. The scent is great and it made my hair feel good but i couldn't tell a difference in the body
Emily C.
Johnson City, TN
How well does this product do with giving the hair more lift at the root?