Redken Body Full Light Conditioner uploaded by Lily P.Redken Body Full Light Conditioner uploaded by Michele Anne S.Redken Body Full Light Conditioner uploaded by Kathryn O.

BY REDKEN

Infuses Hair With 24 Hours Of High-Impact Volume And Luscious Lift. New Body Full Delivers 2X More Volume To Fine Or Flat Hair. Redken's Exclusive Interbond Conditioning System And The Nonstop Volume Complex™ Plump And Support Fine Strands While Leaving Hair Shiny, Touchably Soft And Perfectly Detangled. Ultra-Lightweight Formulas Deliver Optimum Volumizing Benefits Without Weighing Down Even The Finest Of Hair. Features: Detangles And Adds Weightless Volume Leaving Hair With A Full, Shiny Finish Delivers 2X More Volume Infuses Fine Or Flat Hair With 24 Hours Of High-Impact Volume And Luscious Lift Advanced Volumizing Formulas Plump, Strengthen And Support Hair Has Lasting Volume, Touchable Fullness And Weightless Shine Contains: Non-Stop Volume Complex Wheat Extract - Provides A Light Textural Effect That Boosts Volume, Body And Fullness Cotton: Softens And Detangles Soy Protein - Strengthens And Reinforces To Help Prevent Breakage In Fragile Strands

• How well does this product do with giving the hair more l...1 Answers
  • Am I supposed to stay away from my roots when applying th...1 Answers
  • I love redken but never tried this one is this a good con...1 Answers
Rachel C.
Bakersfield
I used this conditioner for years. It smells heavenly and it’s not too strong or heavy. My hair feels more bouncy when I blow dry. The only reason I stopped using was because it is a little expensive for a small bottle. I have a lot of hair so I needed to use too much at a time to buy the small bottle.
Anna C.
This conditioner has the most pleasant smell/texture and provides the right amount of silky smooth while giving you great volume. I love the design of the bottle and how it looked pretty in my shower. I recommend this especially for longer hair that doesn't want to be weighed down. This was very affordable and I was very satisfied with the results and will use it again.
dreaa l.
I absolutely love Redken hair products their products are amazing. really smells good does the job treats my hair like the salon I believe it's kind of pricey but I really do like it I'm satisfied with it. I would definitely recommend and purchase this again.
Kate C.
Along with my collection of Redken products, this conditioner I love the most. The smell and feel of my hair gives me that "straight from the salon feel" along woth the many other benefits it provides for your hair.
MissE W.
Tupelo, MS
I don't own this. My mother does however, and ive used it a few times seeing her. I found it works for my hair even if i shower in hot water. It doesnt leave ot greasy or wash out bad.
Katherine B.
I love this conditioner! It's so light and I love that both myself and my fiancé can use it! It smells so good and it's light enough yet moisturizing enough for both of us. It's a little pricey for the everyday person, but it's so worth it based on the quality! Highly recommend!
Kristen K.
This is hands down my favorite conditioner. It does not weigh my fine hair down like many others and gives my hair some volume. My hair feels light and healthy when I use this. I buy this most when I have extra money and will definitely buy again. Highly recommend!
Rachel B.
Fort Wayne, IN
My far my favorite conditioner on the market right now. I don't typically splurge on products, but this is 100% worth the extra $. No matter what I've put my hair through, it always feels revitalized and healthy after I wash with this product.
Samantha T.
I didn’t notice any benefits to my hairs volume when using this even paired with the volume shampoo. It smells good and it’s too expensive especially when you get it on sale. It’s not the best ingredients but better than most at the drug store
Stephanie R.
Toms River, NJ
This conditioner is okay! I don't really like it because the smell is chemical like and it is pretty pricey. I don't think it is for a specific scalp type but it does make the hair silkier and I am neither satisfied nor disappointed with it
Emily C.
Johnson City, TN
How well does this product do with giving the hair more lift at the root?
Miranda A.
Greenwood, IN
Is this product sulfate free? if not is it still safe for your hair?
Deniqua F.
Charlottesville, VA
Does this product really work for black hair? I heard a sales rep from Ulta pitch to someone and I wanted to know if anyone used it?
Kaylynn T.
I love redken but never tried this one is this a good conditioner
Simone D.
Reseda, CA
Am I supposed to stay away from my roots when applying this detangler?