REDKEN Body Full Light Conditioner uploaded by Lily P.REDKEN Body Full Light Conditioner uploaded by Michele Anne S.REDKEN Body Full Light Conditioner uploaded by Kathryn O.

BY REDKEN

Infuses Hair With 24 Hours Of High-Impact Volume And Luscious Lift. New Body Full Delivers 2X More Volume To Fine Or Flat Hair. Redken's Exclusive Interbond Conditioning System And The Nonstop Volume Complex™ Plump And Support Fine Strands While Leaving Hair Shiny, Touchably Soft And Perfectly Detangled. Ultra-Lightweight Formulas Deliver Optimum Volumizing Benefits Without Weighing Down Even The Finest Of Hair. Features: Detangles And Adds Weightless Volume Leaving Hair With A Full, Shiny Finish Delivers 2X More Volume Infuses Fine Or Flat Hair With 24 Hours Of High-Impact Volume And Luscious Lift Advanced Volumizing Formulas Plump, Strengthen And Support Hair Has Lasting Volume, Touchable Fullness And Weightless Shine Contains: Non-Stop Volume Complex Wheat Extract - Provides A Light Textural Effect That Boosts Volume, Body And Fullness Cotton: Softens And Detangles Soy Protein - Strengthens And Reinforces To Help Prevent Breakage In Fragile Strands

• How well does this product do with giving the hair more l...1 Answers
  • Am I supposed to stay away from my roots when applying th...1 Answers
  • I love redken but never tried this one is this a good con...1 Answers
Rachel C.
Bakersfield , CA
I used this conditioner for years. It smells heavenly and it’s not too strong or heavy. My hair feels more bouncy when I blow dry. The only reason I stopped using was because it is a little expensive for a small bottle. I have a lot of hair so I needed to use too much at a time to buy the small bottle.
Kate C.
Along with my collection of Redken products, this conditioner I love the most. The smell and feel of my hair gives me that "straight from the salon feel" along woth the many other benefits it provides for your hair.
Rachel B.
Fort Wayne, IN
My far my favorite conditioner on the market right now. I don't typically splurge on products, but this is 100% worth the extra $. No matter what I've put my hair through, it always feels revitalized and healthy after I wash with this product.
Samantha T.
I didn’t notice any benefits to my hairs volume when using this even paired with the volume shampoo. It smells good and it’s too expensive especially when you get it on sale. It’s not the best ingredients but better than most at the drug store
Kristy K.
Canton
I love the smell. It's just so thin that it doesn't condition at all. I know it's meant that he lightweight for thin hair. It's just that I couldn't comb thru my hair after using it. I adore the smell though.
Emily S.
Greenwood, IN
Love the conditioner! Myself, my hubby and the girls all love it! Makes my hair feel and smell great! I have very long, color treated hair. Fair price. Will buy again and recommend to others!
Katie H.
Cushing , OK
I️ love that this doesn’t leave my hair tangly. You don’t need a whole lot so it will last you forever! It’s a little pricey but worth it when it’s this amazing. Did I️ mention, it smells amazing!
Brianna D.
Grassy Butte, ND
I love this brand. It has s good smell to it and it’s long lasting. I think its a little on the pricey side but worth it. I’d recommend this to friends for sure. I’m satisfied with this product. I like the packaging it comes in.
Evelina F.
Owings Mills, MD
Perfect for my fine limp hair! The bottle is huge for the price. Doesn’t make my hair greasy or weighted down. Better the other “lite” shampoos I tried. Smells good and bottle lasts a while.
Hadley D.
This conditioner leaves my hair feeling airy, voluminous, and not at all weighed down! It leaves it soft and smooth and not tangled. I don't condition with every wash, because the effects last through a few!
Miranda A.
Greenwood, IN
Is this product sulfate free? if not is it still safe for your hair?
Emily C.
Johnson City, TN
How well does this product do with giving the hair more lift at the root?
Simone D.
Reseda, CA
Am I supposed to stay away from my roots when applying this detangler?
Deniqua F.
Charlottesville, VA
Does this product really work for black hair? I heard a sales rep from Ulta pitch to someone and I wanted to know if anyone used it?
Kaylynn T.
I love redken but never tried this one is this a good conditioner

Amazon