Redken Body Full Light Conditioner uploaded by Michele Anne S.

BY REDKEN

Infuses Hair With 24 Hours Of High-Impact Volume And Luscious Lift. New Body Full Delivers 2X More Volume To Fine Or Flat Hair. Redken's Exclusive Interbond Conditioning System And The Nonstop Volume Complex™ Plump And Support Fine Strands While Leaving Hair Shiny, Touchably Soft And Perfectly Detangled. Ultra-Lightweight Formulas Deliver Optimum Volumizing Benefits Without Weighing Down Even The Finest Of Hair. Features: Detangles And Adds Weightless Volume Leaving Hair With A Full, Shiny Finish Delivers 2X More Volume Infuses Fine Or Flat Hair With 24 Hours Of High-Impact Volume And Luscious Lift Advanced Volumizing Formulas Plump, Strengthen And Support Hair Has Lasting Volume, Touchable Fullness And Weightless Shine Contains: Non-Stop Volume Complex Wheat Extract - Provides A Light Textural Effect That Boosts Volume, Body And Fullness Cotton: Softens And Detangles Soy Protein - Strengthens And Reinforces To Help Prevent Breakage In Fragile Strands see more...

• I love redken but never tried this one is this a good conditioner1 Answers
  • Does this product really work for black hair? I heard a sales rep...1 Answers
Adrianna O.
This is a lightly moisturizing shampoo. Because it is so light, it doesn't weight down my hair but it also isn't quite moisturizing enough for my drier ends. It has a nice scent and when you can get it during the liter sale at ulta, it is a good value.
Harlow B.
Mount Dora, FL
I love Redken products. I grew up with many hair stylists in my family. I'm also a former model so to me hair care is important. My hair is very thin so using a thick conditioner to help with breakage and frizz is out but not with Redken. They have designed a full think conditioner that is also light weight on the hair and doesn't make it greasy.
Nicole K.
Gary, IN
I have such thick hair that I can't go with a heavy conditioner. This conditioner is perfect. My hair is super curly and frizzy, this helps tame it so wonderfully! I use this conditioner as a cowash and it works great! The price is great for the amount and turn out!
Andrea A.
Denver, CO
What I love most about going to the hair salon is getting my hair washed, the feeling and the smell are great! Redken takes me back to those moments every-time. The packaging looks great, it smells so good, and leaves your hair feeling so good afterwards.
ASHLEY P.
San Antonio, TX
Been using this product for years on my hair. I do not need a heavy conditioner since my hair is very light. This helps de tangle my hair while also adding an added shine. A little goes a long way and a bottle can last me up to 3 months.
katiusca s.
DORAL, FL
My hair stylist recommended this after she noticed my hair was like straw due to coloring it a few months back. I could hardly brush through it anymore and it looked like a bird's nest about 20 minutes after I'd brush it.

I have really fine hair so conditioners can be a problem for me. I decided to try it and it really worked! After just one use my hair became soft, silky, and most importantly - not weighed down whatsoever. My hair looks great.
Sheridan F.
Use this almost everyday and love the results it leaves me with. It's sort of pricey, but definitely worth every single penny. I also use the reckon shampoo to make it extra effective on my extremely flat and dull hair. Very satisfied and impressed overall
Sonia M.
N Hollywood, CA
My hair is very fine, so I needed a product that would moisturize without weighing my hair down. This definitely does the trick! I stock up at Ulta when they have good sales. It can be pricey, but it's still worth it. I would definitely recommend!
Carolyn W.
Greenwood, MS
Definitely love how this product noticeably lifted my hair. My hair is fine, so it doesn't hold shape or volume well. However, this really gave my hair some texture which allowed it to hold volume and lift much better!! Love love love
Shannon H.
Quincy, IL
This conditioner is great because I have thick hair and I don't want it to be weighed down. My hair also gets greasy with other conditioners and not with this one.
Deniqua F.
Charlottesville, VA
Does this product really work for black hair? I heard a sales rep from Ulta pitch to someone and I wanted to know if anyone used it?
Kaylynn T.
I love redken but never tried this one is this a good conditioner