Redken Body Full Light Conditioner uploaded by Michele Anne S.

BY REDKEN

Infuses Hair With 24 Hours Of High-Impact Volume And Luscious Lift. New Body Full Delivers 2X More Volume To Fine Or Flat Hair. Redken's Exclusive Interbond Conditioning System And The Nonstop Volume Complex™ Plump And Support Fine Strands While Leaving Hair Shiny, Touchably Soft And Perfectly Detangled. Ultra-Lightweight Formulas Deliver Optimum Volumizing Benefits Without Weighing Down Even The Finest Of Hair. Features: Detangles And Adds Weightless Volume Leaving Hair With A Full, Shiny Finish Delivers 2X More Volume Infuses Fine Or Flat Hair With 24 Hours Of High-Impact Volume And Luscious Lift Advanced Volumizing Formulas Plump, Strengthen And Support Hair Has Lasting Volume, Touchable Fullness And Weightless Shine Contains: Non-Stop Volume Complex Wheat Extract - Provides A Light Textural Effect That Boosts Volume, Body And Fullness Cotton: Softens And Detangles Soy Protein - Strengthens And Reinforces To Help Prevent Breakage In Fragile Strands see more...

• I love redken but never tried this one is this a good conditioner1 Answers
  • Does this product really work for black hair? I heard a sales rep...1 Answers
Adrianna O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a lightly moisturizing shampoo. Because it is so light, it doesn't weight down my hair but it also isn't quite moisturizing enough for my drier ends. It has a nice scent and when you can get it during the liter sale at ulta, it is a good value.
Sheridan F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Use this almost everyday and love the results it leaves me with. It's sort of pricey, but definitely worth every single penny. I also use the reckon shampoo to make it extra effective on my extremely flat and dull hair. Very satisfied and impressed overall
Haley F.
Peoria, AZ
This is great if you have fine hair. It will not wear your hair down and it smells very nice your hair will feel via clean afterwards and will have a lot of body
Madison M.
Spring, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I wish I liked this brand more because it smells so good. I have really thin hair and it is extremely fine. It didn't work well to make my hair more voluminous.
Sami N.
Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
The conditioner I have continued to use. Worth the price point because it has been amazing for my hair, keeping its body full and extremely soft.
Nina M.
Wappingers Falls, NY
This is my favorite conditioner. It has a great smell like a redone products. It conditions the hair with out wieghing it down.
angela Y.
Olyphant, PA
Review for: Redken Body Full Light Conditioner
Insure when my hair feels weighted down from products so I tried this and it totally worked with out that sticky root feeling
Ally R.
Taylorsville, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I haven't used any of these products. I only use their curly care line but everything from Redken is worht every penny
Julia K.
Decatur
Beauty Junkie Expert
My hair has always been thin and has no volume. This is the best remedy for that I guarantee it! Would recommend!
Carlynn S.
Rome, GA
This did maximize the body and volume. However, it did not moisturize my hair as much as I would like.
Kaylynn T.
I love redken but never tried this one is this a good conditioner
Deniqua F.
Charlottesville, VA
Does this product really work for black hair? I heard a sales rep from Ulta pitch to someone and I wanted to know if anyone used it?