Redken Body Full Light Conditioner uploaded by Michele Anne S.
3 colors available

BY REDKEN

Infuses Hair With 24 Hours Of High-Impact Volume And Luscious Lift. New Body Full Delivers 2X More Volume To Fine Or Flat Hair. Redken's Exclusive Interbond Conditioning System And The Nonstop Volume Complex™ Plump And Support Fine Strands While Leaving Hair Shiny, Touchably Soft And Perfectly Detangled. Ultra-Lightweight Formulas Deliver Optimum Volumizing Benefits Without Weighing Down Even The Finest Of Hair. Features: Detangles And Adds Weightless Volume Leaving Hair With A Full, Shiny Finish Delivers 2X More Volume Infuses Fine Or Flat Hair With 24 Hours Of High-Impact Volume And Luscious Lift Advanced Volumizing Formulas Plump, Strengthen And Support Hair Has Lasting Volume, Touchable Fullness And Weightless Shine Contains: Non-Stop Volume Complex Wheat Extract - Provides A Light Textural Effect That Boosts Volume, Body And Fullness Cotton: Softens And Detangles Soy Protein - Strengthens And Reinforces To Help Prevent Breakage In Fragile Strands see more...

• I love redken but never tried this one is this a good conditioner1 Answers
  • Does this product really work for black hair? I heard a sales rep f...1 Answers
Buy on Target*
Nicole K.
Nicole K.
Gary, IN
I have such thick hair that I can't go with a heavy conditioner. This conditioner is perfect. My hair is super curly and frizzy, this helps tame it so wonderfully! I use this conditioner as a cowash and it works great! The price is great for the amount and turn out!
Sheridan F.
Sheridan F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Use this almost everyday and love the results it leaves me with. It's sort of pricey, but definitely worth every single penny. I also use the reckon shampoo to make it extra effective on my extremely flat and dull hair. Very satisfied and impressed overall
Andrea A.
Andrea A.
Denver, CO
What I love most about going to the hair salon is getting my hair washed, the feeling and the smell are great! Redken takes me back to those moments every-time. The packaging looks great, it smells so good, and leaves your hair feeling so good afterwards.
Sonia M.
Sonia M.
N Hollywood, CA
My hair is very fine, so I needed a product that would moisturize without weighing my hair down. This definitely does the trick! I stock up at Ulta when they have good sales. It can be pricey, but it's still worth it. I would definitely recommend!
ASHLEY P.
ASHLEY P.
San Antonio, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Been using this product for years on my hair. I do not need a heavy conditioner since my hair is very light. This helps de tangle my hair while also adding an added shine. A little goes a long way and a bottle can last me up to 3 months.
Megan W.
Megan W.
Reno, NV
Really like this conditioner smooths my hair and gives it a nice shine you get what you pay for! It's worth the price for sure. For the price it's great compared to other brands.
Donna F.
Donna F.
Frederick, MD
Very light conditioner. Does not weigh hair down or make it look greasy. Has a nice fresh scent and leaves hair feeling smooth and soft. Makes hair manageable and easy to style.
Haley F.
Haley F.
Peoria, AZ
This is great if you have fine hair. It will not wear your hair down and it smells very nice your hair will feel via clean afterwards and will have a lot of body
Madison M.
Madison M.
Spring, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I wish I liked this brand more because it smells so good. I have really thin hair and it is extremely fine. It didn't work well to make my hair more voluminous.
Sami N.
Sami N.
Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
The conditioner I have continued to use. Worth the price point because it has been amazing for my hair, keeping its body full and extremely soft.
Kaylynn T.
Kaylynn T.
I love redken but never tried this one is this a good conditioner
Deniqua F.
Deniqua F.
Charlottesville, VA
Does this product really work for black hair? I heard a sales rep from Ulta pitch to someone and I wanted to know if anyone used it?