BeautyHairHair ProductsRedken
Body Full Light Conditioner

REDKEN Body Full Light Conditioner

by Redken

Infuses Hair With 24 Hours Of High-Impact Volume And Luscious Lift. New Body Full Delivers 2X More Volume To Fine Or Flat Hair. Redken's Exclusive Interbond Conditioning System And The Nonstop Volume Complex™ Plump And Support Fine Strands While Leaving Hair Shiny, Touchably Soft And Perfectly Detangled. Ultra-Lightweight Formulas Deliver Optimum Volumizing Benefits Without Weighing Down Even The Finest Of Hair. Features: Detangles And Adds Weightless Volume Leaving Hair With A Full, Shiny Finish Delivers 2X More Volume Infuses Fine Or Flat Hair With 24 Hours Of High-Impact Volume And Luscious Lift Advanced Volumizing Formulas Plump, Strengthen And Support Hair Has Lasting Volume, Touchable Fullness And Weightless Shine Contains: Non-Stop Volume Complex Wheat Extract - Provides A Light Textural Effect That Boosts Volume, Body And Fullness Cotton: Softens And Detangles Soy Protein - Strengthens And Reinforces To Help Prevent Breakage In Fragile Strands

Does it work for extra fine hair?
How well does this product do with giving the hair more lift at the root?
Am I supposed to stay away from my roots when applying this detangler?
Start your review of REDKEN Body Full Light Conditioner!
How would you rate this product?
Sara C.
Bensalem, PA
I used this a couple times at my hair dressers place after getting my hair done or before styling and it's a great product.  Not too heavy, good consistency and makes your fly always vanish.  I have dry hair so I live for a good conditioner that softens my hair
Anna O.
Atlanta, GA
Love this conditioner - it's light yet nourishing. My hairdresser recommends this for my hair and I love it.
Emliy A.
Nixa, MO
It left my hair soft and my husband and I enjoyed it. IT dried out my scalp a little bit. Would like a better scent from it
Megan W.
Reno, NV
Really like this conditioner smooths my hair and gives it a nice shine you get what you pay for! It's worth the price for sure. For the price it's great compared to other brands.
Kaitlyn M.
N Massapequa, NY
I absolutely love this, I have very thin hair so this definitely gives me some body and lift. Of course pairing it with other products to help with volume helps too
Christina  P.
Patterson, NY
This has been discontinued by Redken, but the shampoo/conditioner set that made me switch from my other brand to Redken. I loved this shampoo because it removed the oils from my hair and provided the deep clean, but at the same time did not strip the oils from my hair and then provided incredible volume without leaving a film in the hair. People complimented me on my hair and the volume and how bouncy it looked. This still an be found online.
Kawthar Z.
Columbus
Redken Body Full Light Conditioner detangles and adds weightless volume leaving hair with a full, shiny finish. Infuses hair ...
Adrianna O.
Tustin, CA
This is a lightly moisturizing shampoo. Because it is so light, it doesn't weight down my hair but it also isn't quite moisturizing enough for my drier ends. It has a nice scent and when you can get it during the liter sale at ulta, it is a good value.
Theresa W.
Afton, MI
Use every day.. Lite weight, leaves hair clean and soft with plenty of volume. I would recommend this shampoo and conditioner to everyone. My whole family uses it.
Kim W.
Orlando, FL
Love this conditioner. Since I have fine hair, it doesn't weigh down my hair. It doesn't make my hair feel greasy as most conditioners make my hair feel like. Love the smell as well
Ask a question to the Influenster community...