BY REDKEN

Volumizing foam for fine hair provides body and structural support while protecting hair from styling damages. Its light weight formula helps volumize, condition and provides hair with additional support.

Mary Katherine P.
State Univ, AR
I love this stuff!! It really does help my baby hairs have volume and not lay flat or go all over the place! It never leaves my hair greasy. This is one of the best products I've used to help with volume! I also love that it's a foam product. I recommend!
Lexi A.
Glen Rose
This stuff is pretty good. Gives you that extra volume with out weighing your hair down. And it also smells really good too. It's kinda extensive but I think it's worth it. I would recommend this product. Typically anything redken is pretty great.
Aurora S.
Buffalo, MN
It works but not for every hair type. I have thin straight hair with NO volume to it. So finding a product to add body without making my hair feel like straw is difficult. This product gave me volume for maybe 20 minutes? But then again I have baby fine hair. I tried it on my sisters hair and it didn't fail it doesn't feel too stiff and the smell is light and not over powering kind of clean floral scent. A plus is there is no alcohol in it so it doesn't dry your hair out. All in all it's definitely a product id recommend and worth the price.
Adisa J.
Clackamas, OR
I've used this product before I've started using sulfate free hair products and I liked the way it increased the volume of my hair. I would recommend this to anyone with fine thin hair.
Jana D.
Fargo, ND
Purchased this product on a whim,. Never having found volumizing products that don't leave my hair greasy, sticky or just plain feeling dirty, I thought it was worth a shot. I'm so glad I did! This is a weightless volumizing foam that doesn't leave buildup or that sticky feeling. I get great, lasting volume in my flatter than flat hair and it smells good to boot! I have medium length hair and use 2 pumps, concentrating mainly on my crown area, then blow dry upside down. Would highly recommend this product for gals (or guys) with fine hair that needs a pumping up.
Jessica O.
Jonesboro , AR
I regularly struggle with getting/maintaining volume in my hair. I thought this was going to be the answer to my hair woes but unfortunately it leaves a pretty noticeable gunky, residue after each use. I will say there is a remarkable difference in volume but it's not worth the residue. I've tried changing the amount I use but no real difference. This product smells lovely and is easy to apply to the hair.
Sarah H.
Loudon, TN
I stumbled upon this while looking for something to help give me fuller hair. I have thin stringy blonde hair and it is always so flat. I applied this to my hair after I showered and then blow dried my hair. I instantly noticed my hair seemed much fuller. It gave my hair body and didn't leave it feeling oily. Great product I would recommend to anyone wanting full beautiful hair.
Holly M.
Omaha, TX
I have thick curly hair, that is easily weighted down by using other products to control frizz etc. I live in Texas so the humidity year around can become a huge issue. I love using the redken bodifier to help my hair stay full while fighting frizz. I would recommend this product to anyone that needs just a little extra help with keeping your hair full and beautiful.
Kimberly H.
Charlotte, NC
Having fine hair, I am always looking for something to help give my locks a little bit of a boost. This has been a great option to add some body and volume! It smells great and definitely has been a welcomed addition to my hair routine. As always with volume products, make sure to be mindful of how much you use to make sure that your hair does not get weighted down.
Carla G.
Body full is one of my favorite options (whole line) for my fine hair to get some body, the only complain I have is that his slightly too drying long term, it's an occasional option for me. Love the smell, outcome and price for my usage is fine. I'd recommend all of this line up including the foam.