3 colors available

BY REDKEN

Anti-gravity volume for normal fine hair 2 Carbo-Polymer Body Full Conditioner detangles and provides weightless volume to normal fine hair. Redken s exclusive Interbond Conditioning System delivers a style polymer that combines with carbohydrate and protein to form an innovative Anti-Gravity Complex. This weightless technology helps provide bodifying strength, form and an innovative Anti-Gravity complex. This weightless technology helps provide bodifying strength, density and style retention. Hair has volume, movement and shine. Exclusive Salon Distribution Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with Redken 5th Avenue and are not a licensed retailer ofRedken 5th Avenue. Redken 5th Avenue guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer. We cannot see more...

• Is this product sulfate free? if not is it still safe for your hair?1 Answers
Kristina F.
Kristina F.
This condition is awesome for those that have super fine hair that needs some additional volume boost. It also smells delicious. I have had issues with other conditioners leaving build up in my hair and not rinsing out completely but this one doesn't. It's also safe for colored treated hair so the puroles, pinks, and blues don'the fade as fast!! Would definitely recommend to a friend or family member!
Amber T.
Amber T.
Tuscola, TX
This is one of my favorite conditioners. It has a great smell and leaves your hair very soft and smooth. I have not noticed any build up from this product. I recommend this conditioner and will continue to purchase and use for my family. It is slightly expensive but worth it.
Aarica K.
Aarica K.
Rockford, IL
I love this product!!!! It has always made my hair smooth and healthy! I use this daily or every other day and it has appeared ti be very effective towards healthy and beautiful hair!!! Yes it is somewhat pricey but it is not your typical walmart conditioner!
Nina P.
Nina P.
Bensalem, PA
This condition is super moisturizing and gives you the most amazing volume to make your hair look extremely full. Although, it is on the pricey end I think it's completely worth it! Best part of it all? It makes your hair smell absolutely delicious.
Amy B.
Amy B.
Colorado Springs, CO
I love redkin. Their conditioners don't weigh your hair down and leave it feeling soft. I have really long hair ( down to my butt) and only need a quarter size amount to do my whole head. I use it every day and have recommended it many times.
Robin G.
Robin G.
Elk Grove, CA
Redken is my favorite brand and this conditioner is one of my favorites. It has a great smell, leaves my hair feeling soft and manageable, and if you hit the sales at the right time, you can get a great deal at Ulta on the one liter bottles!
EK B.
EK B.
Duffield, VA
I have been using Redken for years, and I sometimes switch between the types of shampoo/conditioners. However, this is one of my favorites. My hair feels soft, light, and it is very manageable. I love this product and highly recommend it!
Celia A.
Celia A.
Sun valley, Ca
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this conditioner it goes on smooth but it doesn't small bad either and it makes really tangled hair soft for hours and it gives you a secure feeling about yourself. Its very affordable. Yes I would definantly but it again
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Gives great volume. I have thick hair and it provides me with long lasting volume and a smooth texture. This product is definitely my go-to. After one wash I can feel the difference in my hair.
Raeesah I.
Raeesah I.
Virginia Beach, VA
This leaves my hair thick and full just as I like it. It keeps it soft and it doesn't frizz in the summer time with the humidity thats in this environment by the beach.
Miranda A.
Miranda A.
Greenwood, IN
Is this product sulfate free? if not is it still safe for your hair?